I am in FB jail for a couple more weeks and putting my remarks HERE.
I find some issues with your report of Elvira.
1. Saying she can easily haul 4 unruly kids to the store at the drop of a hat is 100% unrealistic. It is also unreasonable to expect her to. SOMETIMES a store run is the ONLY time a mom has away from the kids. Sometimes no babysitter is available. So, to bash her in the thread over not taking the kids to the store with her is stupid and does NOT make her a scammer.
2. I find that calling her out over $1.49 just downright petty!!! I have seen group admins double dipping and not providing receipts among other breaking of their own group rules. It's $1.49 for Christ's sake!!!
3. There is mention in some of the screenshots that she has been called out before? But you gave zero proof of it. You gave only 1 screenshot - which had no supporting documentation to prove the allegation made in the screenshot you posted.
4. It is totally unreasonable to report someone for scamming mere hours after being funded. It is good practice to give someone a few days at least because you do not know their situation and it is NOT always easy to get to a store, or the store may be out of the item. Keep in mind we ARE in a supply chain crisis and here in the town I live in some things are damn near impossible to get unless ordered online now!!!
5. I notice from the thread it is the "usual" gang of bertha better than you's hounding this person for proof and basically harassing her. Some of y'all need muzzles - seriously! Your own post says "hours after being funded"..... YOU are the unreasonable one in this situation.
6. Even if she DID scam the cash - the group reaction mere hours after her being funded is 100% uncalled for and 100% unreasonable!!!
7. Also, calling someone a scammer for not putting "cross posted" on their posts is unreasonable. She does have 4 kids.... Chaotic at home to say the least. The girl likely is LUCKY to remember where she posted IF no one comments on the posts she puts up!!! I understand some scammers refuse to put it so they CAN multi dip. But from everything YOU submitted to this group - I see zero evidence of scamming!!
8. Can you prove she did NOT spend the cash for the milk she requested? No, nor can you prove she spent it on something else or even spent it at all at this point!!!
Our team is preserving this post - in case it disappears from a dirty delete. We will also be contacting the person you reported to get her story. It is one thing to report a scammer, it is totally wrong to do so before the person has had the opportunity to complete what they had asked the help with!!!!
It is sad that some people cannot fathom that instant gratification for their demands is unreasonable. That is half the problem with society today tbh.....
Elvira, we are sorry you had to experience this and hope things get better for you soon.