Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Thursday, August 8, 2024

ATTENTION STACY KENDALL - Rent A Wheel

 

I know I said you could use me as a reference to get your new tires financed......... My mistake.


I did not know it was from a rental place, nor did I know that you weren't making the payments until they began blowing up MY phone looking for you.


They were kind enough to remove my number after the 50th or so call......


But, you need to contact them they are actively looking for you to repo the wheels....... 


Considering how you keep saying you have a job, you work etc why is paying for your new tires so difficult????? 


Piece of advice to anyone else she may ask to be a reference - do not do it. It took forever for me to get Rent a wheel to understand that Stacy did not live here, nor did I know where she currently stays. I did give them as much info as I could about where she parks at night though. 


But Stacy do give them a call, you cried about how badly you needed those tires and now you are months behind in paying for them. I was sick of them calling and spoke to the manager about the situation in order to have my number removed so they would stop calling me.


What did you think? Did you think that they would call me and I would fork up the money just to have them stop calling???? Sorry, it doesn't work that way. I am not responsible for your debts.


Contact rent a wheel before they find you parked somewhere and repo those tires, that would be a very bad day for you when it happens - and you know it will. You cannot hide from them forever.





2 comments:

  1. Did you tell them where she works? Does she work anymore? If AC is looking for those horses and if someone is coming after her tires, I find that fascinating, did you tell either of these agencies where she supposedly works, or at least give phone numbers to these unfortunate people?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She never shared with me her exact place of employment, nor do I know it now. I knew a general area and did tell them that. If she told the truth on the application to get the tires, then they already know where she works. I also do not have her work numbers and frankly I want to keep it that way. This way she cannot say I harassed her employer or whatnot. But I gave them what info I had and finally got them to stop calling me!

      Delete

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!