Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Monday, July 29, 2024

Saint Stacy and her tales......

 

Saint Stacy….

 

First, I will address the “child abuse” accusation – did I spank my grandson YES, did it leave a handprint on his behind YES. Would I do again, probably, considering he was attacking his mother at the time. Yes, I took the charge, yes, I plead out, yes I took probation and did some classes – which I surprisingly enjoyed. Know the facts before jumping on a bandwagon of misinformation. How many of you have spanked your grandchildren and because they are fair skinned leave a nice red handprint? I “manned up” to leaving the mark and took my punishment. I did not try to deny it, I did not try to plead as if I had not left a mark. I spanked him. I left a mark and I owned up to it. No, I did NOT go to prison for abusing my grandchild, that is 100% a lie she is telling. Now, the fact that his mother is a real piece of work is beside the point…….

Now, that is out of the way….. Saint Stacy wants to bring up Issa…… She fails to tell the actual truth on the matter for sure. She fails to state that the morning Issa attacked the pups she had given them raw meat – which I never do because they will fight over it. Her actions caused Issa to become aggressive with the pups – who had been with Issa for almost an entire month with ZERO issues – until Stacy gave them raw meat that morning…… I was not aware of this until Stacy called screaming saying there were “dead pups everywhere”…… So, I jump in the car and drive up – the ONLY leash I had was a slip leash. Issa was still being aggressive and we could not get to the one pup who was injured but still alive.

Did Issa die by my hand – technically yes. I put the slip leash on her and both Stacy and I had to secure it to the fence. Remember, I still have a hand in a brace with a bone that has not healed properly, and Stacy wants you to believe that I could have the strength to “strangle a dog” with one hand…… I will post pix of said wrist on my FB wall shortly you can clearly see the outside bone is not properly in place and has not been since it was broken on September 25, 2023. It took both of us to secure her to the fence. It took both of us to carry the injured pup to MY car where my passenger seat is still stained with that pup’s blood…… My passenger door is hard to open so Saint Stacy fails to state getting the injured pup out was a 2 person job, she did not do it alone nor did the injured pup go into her vehicle. I drove as she held the pup and we brought it back to my place and got it into a medical cage so we could assess the injuries.

Once seeing those injuries it was decided another board member would come and pick the pup up to get it treated. Stacy and I headed back up to deal with the 2 pups Issa had killed. By the time we got back Issa had strangled herself on the slip leash. So, did she die by my hand – again, technically yes, because the only leash I had in the car was the slip leash. I now keep a variety in the car, not just the slip leash. So, if folks want to believe I am some evil dog killer go ahead I have zero desire to spend time changing their minds. In the moment we had a split second to try to save the life of the injured pup and the other 2 in the enclosure. A split second decision was made to secure Issa and get to the injured pup.

Am I sad about it, not really. If Issa would do this then she may have gotten aggressive with a child or other animals. Issa was fine when she spent months at my place before she was taken up on the hill to be the alert to protect Stacy’s horses. Again, Stacy does not tell the truth on this matter. Salvatore and Issa both were at my place for months and were perfectly fine, no issues. After Stacy put her horses on the hill she was paranoid someone would come around and bother the horses so we took both up on the hill as security for the horses. I can hear them barking from my place. With binoculars I can actually see up there.

So, Issa had zero issues with any other animals, zero issues with the 5 pups for almost a month – until raw meat had been given to them against my wishes and without my knowledge. Then it created a situation that left 3 pups dead and Issa hanging herself trying to get to the 2 remaining pups. Stacy claims she isn’t afraid of the truth…… I took pictures that day of the carnage Issa caused….. Which also shows the remnants of the raw meat that caused it……. I have never posted it because it would be too graphic…… I took the pictures because I knew at some point Stacy would try to make false claims about what happened that day. The pictures clearly show what Issa did to the pups, clearly show the raw meat, and clearly show the pups blood all over Issa’s chest and dripping from her mouth.

But, ask yourself this….. On September 25, 2023 my wrist was broken so badly I had to have surgery on September 28, 2023 in which 2 pins were put in. After the pins came out, I have been in a brace ever since because I have put off the 2nd surgery (not wanting to be in a cast in the heat of summer). My MRI and X-Rays as well as pictures of the pins are all on my FB page….. Even my surgeon would tell you there is no way I could possibly strangle a dog one handed, and I could not possibly have used my left hand for such a thing. If Saint Stacy were being truthful she would not have blocked Lori and she would admit her part in assisting to secure Issa to the fence so together we could get to the injured pup. But, of course she wants to portray herself a saint so YOU do not look at the album which has her AC history of what she has done…….

Am I a saint, hell no and I do not pretend to be. Do I have a past YEP – but it has all been addressed and working on cleaning up the record. Do I talk about it, no – because I am not seeking sympathy nor do I wish to relive a time in my life that was spent with a violent abuser who left me permanently physically disabled. If you have a question about my past just ask me, but my choosing to not discuss it on an open forum is my choice because I do not seek sympathy or infamy or whatever people wish to call it. My past is just that – in the past and I have worked hard to make changes in a positive manner.

As for Vena, I had zero contact with her until she messaged me about 2 weeks ago. I never reached out to her, not have I ever tried to contact her. Vena messaged me and we have had several discussions about what went down over the horse in question that Stacy is ticked about. Saint Stacy wants to make it seem like I have known Vena forever and we are besties, simply not the case.

As for me being “homeless”… I was for one month years ago in Long Beach. I have a long rental history, one eviction. Yes, I am on SSI, yes I bought 10 acres. Yes it is paid off – which is more than I can say for Stacy who is actually homeless and living in her truck.

As for me “teaming up with people simply because I hate her” again, simply untrue. Vena contacted me about 2 weeks ago, and I urge YOU to holler at her to understand the scope of that issue. One Stacy is not telling the truth about either. Vena will gladly provide you a copy of the contract as she did for me and you will clearly see that Stacy has not told the truth on that matter. Saint Stacy wants you to believe I hate her so you do NOT look at the files the admin team has collected and posted. These files document near a decade or more of Stacy’s abuse / neglect of horses, a lawsuit she LOST totaling over $10,000 for abandoning 8 horses, and pages upon pages of reading she wants you to ignore. Stacy has made tons of accusations yet provided little to nothing to back up a single claim she makes, except her word. I can gladly provide proof of everything I claim and have posted 98% of it, as I said above I have not posted the Issa issue because those pix would be too graphic.

Saint Stacy also busted herself with the remark about a rumor I supposedly started about 100 horses in Colorado….. That was sent to me and I sent it to one number…… A phone number that had been sending me harassing texts, so Stacy busted herself proving she is in control of that number and has been the one sending those texts. That remark was sent to NO ONE else. For her to falsely claim I was using that to spread an untrue claim only proves that she is the one who received the test text. I knew it wasn’t true when the person sent it to me but I wanted to see if the number texting me was Stacy, boom – Stacy proved it was her with the post she made proving she is the one who received it.

To Brandon Burgess, who commented on her post – thank you for pointing out the obvious!

As for what Stacy is trying to accuse Amanda of – we have already hashed that issue out right here on my blog, look at posts from October 2023 and after. There is video proof that Amanda took care of the dogs Blaze Thall abandoned in her home. There is zero need to rehash this, I will just direct you to where all of that was posted as it happened. Stacy has become Blaze’s new best friend – both have abandoned animals, leaving those animals for other people to care for and then crying foul. Birds of a feather they say……. But to see anything pertaining to the dogs abandoned at Amanda’s please check this blog October 2023 and after, there is also plenty of video posted as well.

Stacy does not want you to know that there IS an open animal control case on her NOW over abuse / neglect of the 4 horses she was boarding at the house on the hill and her 4 cats, which thankfully some will be adopted out very soon!!! Saint Stacy does not want you to know at a previous location she had locked these same 4 cats in a trailer to die – in which the property owner had to get animal control to help break the lock to get to the cats, where they were taken to the Apple Valley Animal Shelter – where she picked them up and brought them to my place. Saint Stacy does not want you to see that the decades of AC reports all have similar / the same complaints…….. Saint Stacy just does not want you seeing any of that, instead she wants to throw mud at the wall thinking it will upset or offend me.

Saint Stacy was wrong about that. I am not ashamed of my past nor am I ashamed of anything I have been through to get myself where I am today. So, let her go on this unhinged rant about how evil I am and how saintly she is because it is all she has left. When she makes these accusations demand proof – demand SOMETHING more than her word. Then feel free to come to me. I will not be mad or yell at you or anything like that. I respect someone who comes to the person directly. I will not respond to be tagged in things though. Sorry, not playing that game with her or anyone else.

Have a blessed day and do educate yourself on the Amanda issue with the true facts, AC reports and other documentation provided on this blog 😊

 

Also enjoy these 2 videos I was introduced to in the class I had to take…… They have truly made a difference in my daily life and I hope they do for you too….

 

Busta Rhyme::

60 Seconds

 

 

Don Miguel Ruiz::

The 4 Agreements

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!