Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Thursday, July 18, 2024

More Public Records Came In.....

 


I will upload both batches of the public records shortly. I need to blot out my phone number, gotta love when they redact everything except your shit lol. 


I do need to make some clarifications because it is clear they have some typos and one incorrect issue. In the report it states that I called - I did NOT and would gladly prove this with my call log or whatever. I reached out to someone that I knew did horses and knew Stacy because I had no idea what else to do. 


They also seriously have Kim's name screwed up in multiple places on the report. It is also not fully complete when it pertains what we were to do about the cats. 


I will upload those shortly and link them here. I also did a records request for the malicious call Brian made to AC on me the other day..... WOW - the fact that he said he was there with Stacy and the officer clearly states they know it is being done because he two of them are mad the horses got moved..... WOW I am blown away that 4 officers clearly  state they know Brian is doing this out of spite. 


NOW I have everything I need to get a protective order against them both. These reports and all the insane text messages will easily get me an ex parte order. Oh, yeah and since we know where Brian is shacked up serving him will be easy!!!!


Not to mention that Stacy thinks I need a job - her own words, has Brian on that train too and I have been getting spammed with tons of work from home bullshit texts. 


This just goes to show how deranged these two really are when Stacy could easily just go pick up Loki and be done with the whole situation. But instead she chooses to be childish, spiteful and include Brian in her choice to abandon her so-called beloved Loki so that she can blame everyone else for her choices. 

I am not crying that I am a victim. I allowed these two into my life, that was a poor choice. I wanted to believe the best of them, again a poor choice. I allowed Stacy to manipulate me, not knowing just how damn good at it she is. What I do not deserve is the barrage of hateful text messages and the online assaults in groups and private messages. Yes, people have been sending me the screenshots of the private messages. Do you really think they believe the nonsense you spew?


It's like on the AC call Brian made against me claiming dead cats.... 1 cat - Rose. She had been sick off and on for a long time. I have vet documents where she was diagnosed with stomach cancer and all we could do for her was palliative care. She was  not in pain and not suffering, vet assured me of that and we did have a tentative date for euthanasia. Rose chose her time before the appointment, she chose her spot and joined JellyBean, her bestie, in a manner of her choosing. I did not have enough to cremate her so she is properly buried and I am working on a memorial stone for her. 


What no one really understands is that Rose mourned herself to death after JellyBean passed. They were so close and when he died she had no more will to go on. For Brian to claim otherwise just shows how uninformed both he and Stacy really are. 


When I got the call from Officer Horton about the report he made I had to walk around and take a ton of pictures to text her. It wasn't a problem because I have nothing to hide here. It also easily proved the call was malicious since the pix clearly showed he lied on the call. 


Brian will be surprised when he is served with the tro.... His calls to Kim & Kathy will stop as well because his attempts to upset them are not working. His texts show that he thinks he is now the "owner" of the property on the hill and how he thinks he is now besties with them. Kim has made it clear to him that he has been trespassed from that property and he wishes Brian would stop calling them.


The only reason Kathy was calling him was to glean information from him, to which he outright lied to her. Brian told her he was in Hinkley..... I have photo evidence proving he is not...... 


At least AC understands that Brian and Stacy are only making calls out of spite. I just wish on Stacy's report they would have written up who called - because I did NOT contact them and my call history will prove that. Before someone jumps in and says "oh I could have deleted it" - I would gladly allow cops to get those records directly from my carrier - who does not delete any logs. 


So, malicious calls went in on both me and Amanda B.... the 2 people who busted ass t make sure the horses were properly cared for, properly sheltered and TRIED to get Stacy and her horses back together......


Both Brian and Stacy are in such denial it is ridiculous. Yes, the report states my name would have been on the citation that would have been issued if the horses were not moved. Which is totally unfair because I bought tools to build a shelter, provided materials, even moved a water tank to the property and paid to take water up there via Stacy pumping it here or having it delivered..... Yeah, I had to pay for the gas for the generator to pump the water as well as cover the water delivery costs that Stacy refused to. Sure she sent me a grand total of 200 (I will put those screenshots in her album) and then she gave me some cash, but that cash ended up paying for the gas to pump the water for her horses. 


It is sickening to think that my name would have been tied to how she treated her horses when it was me that reached out for help when it became apparent that Stacy was not going to do right by them. It's all good though because we complied with moving them and now are the targets of her malicious behavior.


I can also prove that Stacy knew in April that she needed to get me some help or make other accommodations for the horses due to me needing a 2nd wrist surgery that I have put off because I was the only person who could go on a daily basis to do the daily care for the horses. I finally told the doc I will wait for cooler weather because I do not want to be stuck in a cast in this heat. 


Ok, I need more coffee and to get those files uploaded for y'all and I still need to get all the texts screenshotted and posted......... But wow, AC amazes me sometimes!





** update ** all public records files have been uploaded here:


https://www.facebook.com/groups/sebydjcatlady/files/files












No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!