Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Thursday, July 11, 2024

Mean Girl Squad at it Again - Truth will Prevail

 

Gotta love when people think they know everything but cannot shut up and actually hear. There is a reason God gave us 2 eyes, 2 ears and one mouth.


Jer admitted she has no bothered to read previous comments, posts etc. I have already apologized - even to Sal on a previous post here on this blog. If she will not read it I have no desire to keep repeating it and after her conduct today, I also have no desire to keep talking to her.


I am done playing Jer's games and putting up with her verbal abuse. I am also done trying to explain things to her when she refuses to listen and decides to make up stories as to how something happened in her own head. 


Remember, this is a bunch of people who have never met me, never been to my place, never seen how the animals are handled here - whereas Animal Control HAS been out here, has seen how the animals are cared for and according to Officer Galvan, Captain Campos speaks very highly of me.


The mean girl squad threatened to pull public records on me, go ahead as far as AC is concerned there are zero to pull. And as for Jer thinking I should be available at her beck and call, sorry my world does not revolve around her. I have animals I am working hard to make sure are comfortable through this horrendous heat wave, my bio dad is getting ready for open heart surgery, a friend just lost her 35 year old daughter to MRSA and I really do not need to justify why I am not sitting holding the phone waiting for a blip from her. The chat came up because she tagged me in it, so FB finally notified me. 


The fact that I keep being pulled into chats with people in it who have no part of what is going on is childish. I do NOT know Jenny or Sharon nor have I spoke about them. If Jer wants to speak to me then she can make the specific chat requested and have a little respect when addressing me. I do not have to tolerate the verbal abuse she spews. It is sad she has so much hate within her and cannot see past her own hatred. But if she wants me to participate in a chat then she can respect that MY boundaries dictate that I will not tolerate any more verbal abuse. 


The bullshit that happened today was nothing more than junior high drama. Grow the hell up. Jer began that conversation going after Stacy, how I got pulled into that chat who the hell knows, FB dinged me. I opened it to see her doing her usual thing, ranting and bullying, when I spoke she started in on me. I left, someone pulled me back in and I left again. Then I am pulled into another chat, which I left and got pulled back into.


That being said who precisely is the one keeping the shit going? Certainly not me. I tried to walk away and kept getting pulled back into chats I have no desire to participate in.


Done is done. Jer cannot behave like a grown ass woman, nor does she have the time or desire to understand the truth of certain matters. Let her tell her tales because truth will prevail and it always does. Jer will look like the fool that she is because she is such a narcissist she cannot hear anything that goes against the ideas in her head. 


I pity those who buy into the garbage she spews.... I get many are afraid of her they have seen her anger and hatred and how she exercises it. I don't give a fuck. Let her trash me, let her slander me if that is all she has to do in life that gives her some pleasure then she has a very sad life.


Jer really has nothing nice to say about anyone because no one measures up to her high standards..... She thinks she is Little Miss Perfect...... Nit picking because my talk to text loves to screw up anything I say due to still having a little southern accent and talk to text does not compute it sometimes. Most people understand this and have some fun with it, not her.... She wants to nitpick..... So it is sad that these little things are all she can find pleasure in..... 


Jer also failed to mention that all those things she was screenshotting to Stacy - she only had because I obtained them, not her...... Again, she really cannot be bothered to pursue the truth unless someone hands her something that fits her idea she has in her head. 


Due to her disrespect, failure to accept reality and her constant verbal abuse I am done. Jer does owe me an apology, one I know I will never receive and she would die before admitting that she owes me one. 


Jer's behavior today sealed it for me that I am truly done with her. I tried to keep the line of communication open, she is the one who has zero respect for others.  Her bringing people in to back her up - people I do not know and are not part of the issue only goes to show she cannot handle addressing an issue on a personal basis. 


Get some therapy - seriously! The fact that Jer thinks other people's world revolves around her only shows just how much therapy she truly needs. 


I am off to enjoy the evening and cuddle with the kitties who are letting me know it's popcorn and movie time. Maybe Jer needs to try that.....













No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!