Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Monday, June 24, 2024

Mind Blown.....

 

So, this past weekend I learned so much about someone who pretends to be Little Miss perfect. No Jer I am not talking about you so please walk away before your fingers speak before your brain does.


For this article she shall remain nameless, since I am simply going to give the nutshell version..... Full story by the end of the week.


Many of you know I was caretaking for someone's horses which my neighbor had granted permission to use their fenced areas for the horses. There were 4 horses. There were also 4 cats.....


Two weeks ago I injured myself and informed the person I am not able to carry water or hay and needed help. This person never even acknowledged my messages (sent on Tuesday evening, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) until late Friday evening, even then they refused to accept the severity of the injury I have. 


After this person blew me off I reached out to someone I knew did horses and also knows this person. She was amazing and helped moved some mountains!!! The horses had no shade on the hill, even though I bought the tools, have the materials - the horse owner had all sorts of reasons she could not simple toss it together.....


The lady I contacted is someone Little Miss Pretend to be Perfect hates, but she came in and helped after long discussions with animal control (No I did NOT contact them! - she did and we both talked with the sheriff)..... So, Friday horse owner comes and removes 2 of the horses, refuses to discuss plans for the other two.......


Saturday morning animal control shows up for the horses...... The officer knew one of them since it was a colt..... It seems, according to this officer, there IS an active case on the two horses she had removed Friday night....... Now there is a case on the other two....... The officer took pictures, consulted with her supervisor and a plan was made to get them moved on Sunday.....


So, Little miss pretend to be perfect is not around she enlists a man who threatens to kill anyone who tries to move the horses. Both of them refuse to accept this was an animal control order - not a request. She denies that animal control is even involved..... Sadly, she is the delusional one. 


Sunday comes animal control and the sheriff show to assist us in safe moving of the horses. The animal control officer also knew Little Miss Pretend to be Perfect, knew her very well. I got the real story of how the 4 cats ended up at the Apple Valley Shelter....


Little Miss Pretend to be Perfect had told me the evil place she was before they came to me simply locked her out then dumped her cats...... This is NOT the case and I am quite sure the officer, who has been involved in complaints on her horses for YEARS would know, she responded to the call about the cats!!!!


Little Miss Pretend to be Perfect had locked the 4 cats up in a trailer on their property with no food or water, nor could the property owner gain access to provide food and water to them. After many days the property owner notified animal control who allowed the owner to break the lock on their own trailer (a lock put on by Little Miss Pretend to be Perfect) so the 4 cats could be taken to the shelter. It was at this point she retrieved them from the shelter, brought them to my house with her sad sob story of lies.


In the near 6 months they were here she purchased exactly 3 bags of food, no litter, no treats, nothing else. I provided the rest happily. 


She locked them in a trailer to die, according to the AC officer who was quoting the property owner......


She is also in denial about her female horses conjunctivitis.... major eye infection...... It is NOT a "fly allergy" and poor thing is in some major pain!!!! Thankfully, she is being properly treated and quarantined while it clears up!!!!


All of this was documented by 2 AC officers, both who have dealt with the horses on previous calls..... But people like me always step in so the animals do not suffer, which seems to get Little Miss Pretend to be Perfect off the hook...... Not this time..... 


Little Miss Pretend to be Perfect is now trying to say it was my responsibility to trim hooves, keep fly masks on, do eye treatments (with no medication) and more....... She knew my medical and knew feeding and watering was my limit. I did spend time with them petting, hugging etc.... But she refused to pay $100 a month to board them which the property owner felt is more than fair for 4 horses...... His entire family wanted her gone since she could not even be bothered to make a phone call to discuss the boarding cost.


He isn't gonna be happy when he sees what the male did to the fence....... And her straight up tweaker style fixing.... He would have been out yesterday had we not pulled in when we did!!! Sorry, but hay baling twine is NOT stronger than actual fence repair wire!!!!!  No excuse there because I even have an entire roll of the wire in the car, but she said oh no the twine is better........ Ok, whatever. I told you so....


I am still processing all the information the AC officers shared with me...... Oh yes there is more, much much more.....


Just know this - do not board her horses because AC is involved and looking for the 2 she moved. She does not like to pay for boarding..... Ask Jan at Sky's the Limit....... Jan has a $10,000 court settlement little miss pretend to be perfect owes to her, an actual court judgement. She does not clean the stall / yard, of course I will have to go up and clean all the horse poop....... She does not properly fix the fence...... Something else I will attempt to get done as soon as it cools off a bit, hard to handle metal in these temperatures!!!


And the 4 cats.... Cats she barely changed the litter boxes for, barely bought food for, barely gave a second thought to........ Thankfully they are also moved and I can wash my hands of this fiasco.


But, she doesn't care who goes down in her wake..... This time she took a 64 year old man, used him and he is now homeless because of her. Maybe they are squatting somewhere together, who knows? I don't care really, it is just sad to see the carnage in her wake to people who did not deserve it. 


The really sad part, we all tried to have adult conversations with her about the horses situation. Instead of addressing the issue she resorted to insults, threats and other childish behavior. She went so far as to threaten to put a lien on our properties...... She cannot accept AC is 100% behind us, gave us the order to move the horses in 24 hours and she needs to contact them if she has questions...... and because of the previous, still open case on the 2 horses she took Friday night..... Does she realize if she does file anything then her entire history with animal control is on the table? Does she realize that AC has already said they will go to court on our behalf if she tries?


She did not want pix of her horses posted online. I honored that but always wondered why...... Who was she hiding them from? Now we know. She is hiding 2 of them from AC who need to put eyes on them.....


I will be pulling public records on all of this. That takes time. I am mentally and physically exhausted, still in a good deal of pain from injuring myself when I had to swap the generator......


In this heat all I want to do is the same thing as the animals.... lay down and sleep the heat off in the AC with the asthma kitties!!!! 


Wow, mind blown for sure because this was one person I really did NOT expect to have any real history with animal control....... What a history it is too. Poor horses.... Poor kitties...... 



There is also something darker I heard a rumor about but that must wait until I can do some verification...... In a future post I will state what the rumor is, and it is just a rumor at this point....... But yes, I will be doing a deep dive into that!!!!


Enjoy your day, fuck this heat I mean what the hell happened to Spring? Just gonna throw us right into late July temps no adjustment phase lol!!!!!

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!