Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Observations of the Catlady this week

 I have come to realize something.... all of my research on this backs it up to.....


Junkies and their enablers tend to stick together and share in group psychosis...... And when such a person tells you to have respect for their friends.... You gotta take a long look at that friend list right?

To give an example I will NOT name names, so before someone gets all sideways about this post - ask yourself this - IF you are not the one the post is about then why is it bothering you???

The example is there is something I have noticed about a certain group and WHOM that group protects and whom that group "attacks" (for lack of better words this morning).

You know I call out bullshit when I see it, but this time I am NOT naming names or group names for NOW.

So, this group admin and their circle of friends..... Real winners that circle....

I have watched for near 3 years now..... Quietly and sometimes not so quietly...

So, the circle of "friends"....

1. A known tweaker and small time meth dealer......
2. Said small time dealers parent (trying to keep gender out of this to keep it as anonymous as possible) who may or may not actually use BUT does enable said dealers habits
3. That parent's neighbor, who also uses and publicly posts the paranoia about all the shit someone sabotages
4. A person so reliant on pills they cannot keep two coherent thoughts together.......
5. The pill poppers partner who provides pills to the above person and the initial person.


I could keep going but I think you can see the picture here. If a circle of friends is nothing but junkies and pill poppers then one can ASSUME the initial person might be participating in such as well.

Tweakers have a tendency to accuse OTHER people of exactly what they are doing. Never fails, google it, youtube it - facts are there to back this up......

Tweakers also have a HUGE tendency to call people crazy, tell them to take their meds, get help etc..... Facts also back this up. Tweakers think they have opened their minds and somehow know more than anyone else ever could. I witnessed this first hand with my neighbor's 66 year old son who recently passed away. I also researched it extensively because I wanted to know WHY he always did those things. Google meth psychosis - have fun reading :P

Tweakers also LOVE to accuse people of stealing. My neighbor's son ALWAYS done this to people who he had allowed to live up there. What I learned is many of the items he accused them of stealing were actually just misplaced or he personally had sold them off to pay for his habit.

I use him because I had to deal with him on a near daily basis when I helped with his mother. I still help with his mom and will be repairing her roof on Friday - doing it right this time. His brilliant plan to fix the leak in the ROOF was to repair a CEILING panel. So, yesterday, of course it leaked so it WILL be fixed before the next storm gets here Monday. But, in his meth psychosis he was convinced by putting a board on the CEILING it absolutely fixed the roof leak and nothing you could say would convince him that isn't how it worked. Nor would he allow us to go up and fix it right while he was there!!! He refused because he was convinced that HIS repair was the right one.

So, as I am accosted yesterday and told to respect someone I took a good hard look at that someone's circle of friends....

None of them have earned my respect. None of them have a nice thing to say about me even though I have gone out of my way for them..... And ALL of them have connections to illegal drugs, pills and of course plenty of pot (which is legal and even my step son uses so I have no issue there) - but the connection I speak of is to the illegal grows...... Yes, they have connections to the grows that are destroying this community, the water supply and the ecosystem.

Should I bother to give this person respect when they have not earned it? No. Why am I bothering with this post? Because it has been on my heart since the incident yesterday when said person didn't have the balls to come to my truck themselves - they had to have a MALE accost a 5 foot 2 inch, 150 lb disabled woman because they did NOT have the guts to do it themselves..... Pretty badass behind a keyboard but a pussy in person for sure!!!

Respect is being mature enough to say something to someone YOURSELF, face to face and not do it through a messenger. BTW I waited all day..... Gonna have the cops at my place in 45 minutes.... Guess you didn't have the balls for that either..... I, on the other hand, DID have the balls to report your little stunt to the cops. I do have the incident # and it IS on record.

Which is yet another trait of tweakers... Lots of threats that have zero follow through. Look it up.....

So, sorry I do not respect those who show me no respect!!!

So, tweakers accuse people of doing drugs (or needing them), accuse people of being crazy or mental, accuse people of stealing, make outlandish statements they cannot back up and think they are the victim. This IS the very definition of meth psychosis.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* For those who hate to research shit themselves - I will make this one a little easier....


Wikipedia says:

Stimulant psychosis is a mental disorder characterized by psychotic symptoms (e.g., hallucinations, paranoid ideation, delusions, disorganized thinking, grossly disorganized behaviour) which involves and typically occurs following an overdose or several day 'binge' on psychostimulants;[1] however, it has also been reported to occur in approximately 0.1% of individuals, or 1 out of every 1,000 people, within the first several weeks after starting amphetamine or methylphenidate therapy.[2][3][4] Methamphetamine psychosis, or long-term effects of stimulant use in the brain (at the molecular level), depend upon genetics and may persist for some time.[5]

The most common causative agents are substituted amphetamines, including substituted cathinones, as well as certain dopamine reuptake inhibitors such as cocaine and phenidates.

drugrehab.com says:

Methamphetamine is a highly addictive stimulant. The drug can cause a host of physical health problems, including weight loss, severe tooth decay and stroke. It can also lead to significant psychological consequences.

“There are a lot of side effects that people get with meth, but the main one is induction of psychosis,” Dr. Edward Bednarczyk told DrugRehab.com. “Schizophrenia and psychotic reactions occur because meth affects the same neurotransmitter that’s involved with schizophrenia and psychosis.”

The symptoms of meth-induced psychosis resemble those of paranoid schizophrenia. They include delusional thoughts, aggressive behavior and seeing, hearing or feeling things that aren’t there.

psychology.fandom.com says:

Signs and symptoms
The symptoms of stimulant psychosis vary slightly between different stimulant drugs, but are shared largely with the symptoms of organic psychosis, including hallucinations, delusions, thought disorder, and, in extreme cases, catatonia.

Physical symptoms of prolonged stimulant abuse or acute overdose tend to accompany these psychotic symptoms in cases of stimulant psychosis (but not organic psychosis). These additional symptoms may include aggression, arrhythmia, dilated pupils, diarrhea, hypertension, hyperthermia, nausea, rapid breathing, restlessness, seizures, sleep deprivation, tremor, and vomiting.[2]



But to give you the god you believe in Fauci own institute says this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5027896/


Abstract
Psychotic symptoms and syndromes are frequently experienced among individuals who use methamphetamine, with recent estimates of up to approximately 40% of users affected. Though transient in a large proportion of users, acute symptoms can include agitation, violence, and delusions, and may require management in an inpatient psychiatric or other crisis intervention setting. In a subset of individuals, psychosis can recur and persist and may be difficult to distinguish from a primary psychotic disorder such as schizophrenia. Differential diagnosis of primary versus substance-induced psychotic disorders among methamphetamine users is challenging; nevertheless, with careful assessment of the temporal relationship of symptoms to methamphetamine use, aided by state-of-the art psychodiagnostic assessment instruments and use of objective indicators of recent substance use (i.e., urine toxicology assays), coupled with collateral clinical data gathered from the family or others close to the individual, diagnostic accuracy can be optimized and the individual can be appropriately matched to a plan of treatment. The pharmacological treatment of acute methamphetamine-induced psychosis may include the use of antipsychotic medications as well as benzodiazepines, although symptoms may resolve without pharmacological treatment if the user is able to achieve a period of abstinence from methamphetamine. Importantly, psychosocial treatment for methamphetamine dependence has a strong evidence base and is the optimal first-line treatment approach to reducing rates of psychosis among individuals who use methamphetamines. Prevention of methamphetamine relapse is the most direct means of preventing recurrence of psychotic symptoms and syndromes. Long-term management of individuals who present with recurrent and persistent psychosis, even in the absence of methamphetamine use, may include both behavioral treatment to prevent resumption of methamphetamine use and pharmacological treatment targeting psychotic symptoms. In addition, treatment of co-occurring psychiatric disorders including depression and anxiety is important as a means of preventing relapse to methamphetamine use, which is often triggered by associated symptoms.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am not saying this person is or isn't a user.... I am saying that going on preponderance of evidence a jury could reasonably come to that conclusion.

It's all there just take a good, long, hard look. Then ask yourself precisely how much of what this little circle says can be relied upon?

Do not EVER tell me I should respect anyone who has no respect for others and supports illegal drug use and criminal behavior!!!! And never threaten me again.

And who is hiding here? My profile is public - even though I have a crazy ex hubby. ALL of my profiles are public - everywhere. Yours, on the other hand, is all zipped up tight, hidden from public view. So precisely who is hiding things and who is fully open???

I do not hide my skeletons I take them out of the closet, dance with them and then display them in the yard! :P

And I have to thank someone I seriously never thought had my back.... It blew me away when a certain person told me this person stood up for me.... You know who you are!!!

I get tired of being lied about, lied to and falsely accused.

So - to the person who will get all pissy about this post - you said something I heard about..... I want a LIST of what you accused me of taking that doesn't belong to me and I want it posted PUBLICLY since you made that accusation publicly. But of course you cannot, because I have not taken anything that does not belong to me. Everything I have I either have proof of purchase for OR a form of proof that it was given to me!!!

All you have is the comfort of making false accusations from behind a keyboard and when the person literally pulls into your driveway you cannot even face them!!!

Ah well, I have errands to run and work to do. Idle hands are the devil's playground right???? I stay too busy to worry about junior high drama, but I did want to clear the air on a few things.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!