Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Taylor's Freedom - volume 3 of the Taylor Saga TEASER

Ok ya'll this teaser is the unedited one!!! I shall add to chapter 3 as it is far too short at the moment. Enjoy I shall not post such unedited work a lot :P


*******************************************************************

Prologue

            My journal was started as a form of escape for me, escape from a situation no woman would ever dream of being in. Today it provides a means of simply tracking time, as time is something I lost track of long ago. Reflecting on the last few years I can see now that Chris was the true danger to me. Now that he’s dead my life seems to have stalled. Not knowing how to move forward, how to let go of the terrible past I experienced has me spinning my wheels simply coexisting here. David has been so patient as I try to adjust to the fact that I am truly free, something I had dreamt of for so long but now cannot seem to grasp the reality of it. Looking down at the key ring in my hands disbelief still fills me. Although David had ordered every door in the house unlocked, I could not bring myself to put the keys aside. Glancing out the window at the English Maze below me it occurred to me just how much I had in common with that maze. It seemed no matter which way I turned I became lost not knowing where to go. The more answers I sought only presented more questions and confusion.
            Sitting here in the window ledge of our suite I watched the world go on as I seemed held in place trying to work out the shock of holding this key ring in my hand. David had not pressured me, he has allowed me this time to come to terms with this new freedom. But just what was this freedom? What exactly did it mean to me now that I have chosen to remain here with him? I attempted to focus on the strange conversations I had heard just days after David had found me in that horrid closet. Pieces began falling into place now, the estate attorney needed to speak to me because Chris had willed everything to me. But why? What could I possibly do with the estate he had left me, I couldn’t leave here. Did I even want anything he had left me after everything he had put me through?
            Over the last several days I had explored every inch of this mansion, leaving no door unopened and no room unexplored. Being able to do this now felt very strange to me. I had been locked in a room for so long that it almost felt wrong doing this. Had my captivity changed me so drastically that I could no longer function in a free world? Could I ever adjust to the changes that have occurred over the last several weeks? Freedom frightened me now, knowing Rico was still out there somewhere and probably holding me responsible for Chris’s death. Although I was permitted to go outside now, I never did. The fear that this is all a dream, a creation of a ravaged mind tormented me. A small part of me feared that I was still trapped in Chris’s closet, tormented and near death. Nothing seemed enough to snap me out of this state.
            The nightmares haunted my sleep, never permitting me to truly rest. David held me until I drifted back off into another round of tormented dreams. Other than shrieking, I had not spoken a word in several days. I could see the concern on David’s face. No matter how I tried though I just could not make the words form. My heart ached to communicate with him what I was experiencing, but I couldn’t. How could I voice what I didn’t understand myself? Would I ever reconcile this within myself? My life has been in turmoil for so long I no longer recall what a peaceful existence was. Is it even possible now?
            The warmth of the sun through the window did little to cheer me up. Memories of David dressing me filled my thoughts as I sighed heavily wishing somehow all this would clarify itself within me. I knew things would be very different now, but truly desired the passion between David and myself to intensify. Somehow I knew there was so much he had not taught me yet, and I desired that knowledge more than I desired air to breathe. The keys began digging into my palm as I had squeezed them tightly. Looking down I saw such a simple piece of metal, carved and used to confine me, bind me and torment me. How long had I begged for freedom only to have it denied? I had given up that dream long ago, yet now held it in my hands. Why is this freedom terrifying me, after yearning for it for so long?
            Hearing the door open I glanced over to see David enter the suite. Silently I put the journal up and go to him, embracing him tightly. My silence bothers him, but in this moment I have no words to comfort him with. In his arms I feel safe, secure and less confused. His embrace is all I truly desire, his touch and his love. Why is life so confusing?





CHAPTER 1

            Several days passed in a daze. The shock of the keys being handed to me was too much for me to process so soon after everything else. I was almost incoherent most of the time and David never left my side. His presence was comforting, yet confusing. He was the one who originally kidnapped me. He had held me here just the same as Chris had. Now he handed me the keys to my freedom and told me I was free to choose whether to stay or go. I chose to stay with him, but the entire situation overwhelmed me. I had not let go of the keys. I kept them with me all of the time, even when I slept. Part of me was still afraid it was a dream that I couldn’t wake up from, that I didn’t want to wake up from. Today I had been wandering around the house aimlessly and found myself in the basement, directly in front of the room I had been held in for over a year. The door was open but I did not go in. I couldn’t even though I held the key to that door in my hand. I didn’t recall walking down here or why I had even came down. I didn’t want to be here, it was too painful. Yet, here I stood staring at the door that had prevented me from having any contact with the outside world. Was the world still out there waiting for me? Or had I missed so much that I was doomed to stay in this house forever? I took a deep breath and walked into my old room.
            Nothing had changed, it was as I had left it. I looked around as a flood of emotion overtook me. I fell to my knees in tears and in seconds David was at my side. He said nothing, just offered me his hand. I stayed on my knees twirling the keys in my hand as he patiently waited for me to snap out of this state. Images of the horrors that happened in this room flashed through my mind. In a rush I was swept back in time and watching the horrors as if I was standing outside of myself in the room. The cameras were all still there but David had killed the website. He removed all of the archives with me on them. But I knew that once something is online it’s there forever somewhere. I looked around and remembered the days with David in here and what he had shown me about myself and a little smile came to my lips. At least I have one pleasant memory of this room, I thought as I stood up and took his hand. I still had no words to speak although my thoughts had a thousand questions. Together we left the room, locking it shut, forever I hoped.
            “Sweetheart?” David asked as he led me upstairs and into the kitchen. “I’m worried about you.”
            Looking into his eyes I could see his concern, but once against I had no words to speak. His hand brushed the hair from my face as he caressed my cheek. I knew he wished I would speak and I truly didn’t understand why I couldn’t, yet. I tried to express to him that I would be fine I just needed some time, but I didn’t know if I had been successful as he turned and together we walked back up to the suite. Much of my day was spent just going through the motions, such as following him to his chair and kneeling there. David had been more than patient with me, almost as if he understood what I was going through. Although every fiber within me desired to cry out for him, my voice just refused to work. Kneeling as I was I watched him go about his daily routine looking as if he had lost his best friend and knowing it was my fault.
            Concentrating on what the keys meant to me is all that held my attention lately. Keys of nearly every color, one for every lock in the house. Round keys, square ones, half circle keys all with a lock that could no longer shut me away from the world. My heart flutters every time I feel the keys, every time I turn one in a lock knowing I’m no longer locked in. With all the decisions I must now make, my mind practically shut down, not able to process everything. Memories of the early days filled my thoughts and dreams. Reflecting on that time I still didn’t fully understand why David used this approach. Even with my eyes wide open, the past few years played like a movie before them, tormenting me as I attempted to come to terms with everything. Accepting that Chris was dead, gone, was the hardest part. The gravesite is still barren with no grass growing on it and every time I see it my fear of him pounds within me. Convincing myself that he can no longer harm me has been difficult. My other secret fear was Rico.
            The little I knew about Rico made my fear of him that much greater. He was a friend of Phillip’s, so that meant he was still near enough to be a danger to me. The fact he was also a good friend of Chris’s meant that he probably held me responsible for Chris’s death. How much did anyone know about how Chris died? David had not explained to me what he had told everyone else, yet. How much danger would I be in if it came out I was the reason Chris is dead? Although the keys in my hand represented true freedom, that freedom is quite limited due to the danger to me. This contradiction has tossed around in me ever since David placed the keys in my hand. As a tear rolled off my cheek David wiped it away tenderly.
            Existing in silence with the world around me was disturbing. There were so many questions I desired to ask, but no voice to make them known. Sadly I knelt trying to sort out the turmoil within me as the world continued to go on without me. Deep within my soul I had a sense of dread, of impending doom that I could not shake. This is what kept me silent, not knowing the cause or how to resolve it. My heart told me David was in danger, but from what? From whom? Nothing I did seemed enough to calm this intense feeling or explain it. Every time I looked at David I saw doom hovering over his head and it was breaking my heart.
            Without speaking, he and I communicated little things with each other. When he offered his hand I accepted it and prepared for bed. Clutching the key ring as I snuggled in his arms, sleep eluded me. With my eyes wide open my mind focused on terrible things of the past. I had this consuming feeling of guilt over Chris’s death, although I should have been relieved. If I had told him about his daughter long ago would things have worked out differently? If I had never told him of her would he still be alive? Why did I feel such guilt over his death? Was there a tiny part of me that did truly love him? Until I could reconcile some of these things I feared I would remain silent and there seemed nothing I could do to change this.          
            As sleep finally took me, my thoughts drifted to a time that felt as if it were another lifetime. Perhaps it was since life as I knew it had been redefined to a point that I no longer understood it. What filled my mind was the one incident that should have sent me running from Chris, but only served to frighten me so much that I couldn’t run from him. As I drifted off the memory took me deep into this reality that no longer existed…..

****************************

            It was the fall before Chris would leave for college. Our team had won the championship and the school held a celebration bonfire that lasted until the wee hours of the morning. Although we were underage someone managed to sneak beer and liquor in, most of us were well on our way to being quite drunk. Chris had consumed more than I had ever seen him do in the past and was far more aggressive than usual. Many of us were sitting around discussing nothing important, until Michael came over. In that moment my life changed and in ways I still did not understand, bound me to Chris for eternity.
            “Hey Taylor you gotta minute?” Michael asked as he approached. Michael was probably the only teenager here that was sober tonight.
            “Sure, what’s up?” I asked as he stood in front of me. I was sitting on the bicycle rack waiting for Chris to retrieve something from the car.
            “Did you get any of the research finished yet?” Michael inquired as he looked around nervously.
            “Some yes. I’m having trouble finding the information on mitochondria though.” I commented as I looked to where Chris was standing, glaring at me.
            “Can we get together and finish this project? I have another one I must finish for another class?” Michael requested as he watched me.
            Michael was tall and lanky, almost the epitome of a nerd. His hair slightly greasy, glasses perched on his nose and always fidgeting. Michael dressed well, he obviously came from money but even that couldn’t buy him friends. Looking him over I wondered why he picked me as his lab partner for every team assignment. The tinted glasses hid his eyes and he tried to seem bashful most of the time, but somehow I didn’t think he was as shy as he tried to pretend. He lacked self confidence though, I thought as I took stock of him standing there. Neither of us had noticed Chris approach us as we seemed lost in each other.
            “You ready?” Chris said impatiently as he took my hand.
            “Yes,” I replied then turned to Michael. “Tomorrow evening would be fine, call me.”
            Michael nodded and walked away as Chris pulled me to the car. Shoving me against it he grabbed my throat and squeezed firmly. Chris was very drunk, his hand not taking my breath only restricting it as he glared into my eyes angrily. Trembling in his hands I stood there terrified. He had not been this angry with me lately and I wasn’t sure what to do. His anger flowed from him as he held me like that.
            “What have I told you?” Chris seethed as his grip on my throat tightened, slowly.
            “It’s about an assignment Chris.” I gasped as he nearly crushed my throat.
            “I don’t give a damn! I told you about that!” He spat as he opened the door and pushed me in, thankfully releasing the vise hold he had on my throat.
            Slamming my door I thought he would come around and get in the car, but he didn’t. Instead he ran to catch Michael, taking his arm and nearly spinning him around. The windows were up and I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but a moment later Chris punched Michael in the jaw. Fumbling with the door handle I thought I would never open the door. Nearly falling out of the car I steadied myself and rushed over to them in hopes of stopping Chris. Stepping between the two I had completely forgotten about previous encounters, and what Chris had warned me of.
            “Stop this!” I cried as I stepped between them and immediately felt the blow to my stomach that was meant for Michael.
            “Get out of the way!” Chris shouted at me as the blow landed on my stomach and I doubled over.
            “Ooof!” I gasped as Chris shoved me out of his way and continued to beat Michael. Stumbling away I held my stomach and jumped back between them.
            “What the hell is your problem?” Michael yelled as Chris struck his jaw again.
            “I told you to stay away from her!” Chris retorted as he drew back for another strike.
            “NO!” I screamed and they both stopped and looked at me. Still trying to catch my breath from the blow I took I put my hands up to their chests to prevent more fighting.
            “Get out of the way Taylor.” Chris hissed at me as he tried to shove me away.
            “No, I will not let you do this.” I replied standing my ground. “It was nothing Chris just homework.”
            Chris stood there puffed up and nearly panting in his rage. I looked at him in terror, knowing I had went against what he had told me in the past. His fury had been held back with me, but somehow I knew this time would be different. Michael was rubbing his jaw which displayed a large bruise now. Chris was seething, just waiting for another opportunity to strike as I stood between them. With my heart pounding I took Chris’s hand and began pulling him away.
            “Let’s go.” I suggested as I tried to tug him away from Michael. Chris simply jerked his hand away and tackled Michael, pummeling him.
            “Stop this!” I shouted as I tried to pull Chris away. Thankfully some other boys came and separated them. Chris pulled against them as he tried to get back to Michael.
            “Thank you.” I said to the two boys holding Chris as I stood in front of Chris.
            “No problem.” One of them replied as he held Chris tightly.
            “Please Chris let’s go now.” I nearly begged, just wanting to be away from here. Chris managed to pull free from the two holding him, but made no move toward Michael.
            “Get in the car, now.” He commanded as he took my arm and pulled me away.
            As he slammed my door and stomped around to his side I could see he was still extremely upset. He squealed the tires as he took off driving, leaving a crowd of people looking confused. As we drove past I looked to Michael and a tear went down my cheek for the pain I had caused him. Neither of us spoke as Chris drove to our special spot at the lake, quiet and secluded. Slamming the gearshift in park he motioned for me to get out and follow him. Not wishing to anger him further I obeyed, not knowing what I had just gotten myself into. As I approached the picnic table Chris grabbed my throat and clenched it tightly.
            “What have I told you?” He sneered as he slowly closed off my windpipe. My hands went to his trying to pry him loose.
            “Chris………………please……” I begged as he tightened more.
            “I told you not to talk to other guys!” He instructed as he loosened his grip but did not release me.
            “You didn’t have to hit him.” I whispered as I looked into his eyes seeing his rage build within him.
            “You shouldn’t have been talking to him. How many times do I have to tell you?” He nearly shouted at me as he slung me around, away from the picnic table.
            “Chris stop!” I objected as he jerked me by the throat, tightening his grip until I couldn’t breathe. My fingers dug at his trying to obtain air.
            “You’re lucky I didn’t kill him for looking at you that way!” He spat as he relaxed his grip enough to permit me to breathe.
            “I’m sorry.” I whispered knowing it would not help. As I stood struggling with him I knew a line had been crossed that I would never return from.
            “Sorry?......................sorry?...........no you’re not, but you will be.” He growled as he slung me to the ground so hard it tore the knees of my jeans.
            “It was just homework!” I cried as he pulled me to my feet with my hair and slapped my face.
            “Homework? Haven’t I told you not to have male lab partners?” He demanded as he held my hair tightly in his fist.
            “The teacher assigned us. I swear!” I explained as he slapped me again, this time sending me back to the ground.
            “Liar! I see how you look at each other! He wants in your pants!” Chris shouted as he paced in front of me.
            “No, Chris it isn’t like that!” I protested as he grabbed me by the throat and lifted me to my tiptoes. Struggling with him he slowly gripped tighter.
            “I should just kill you now, then other guys can’t look at you that way!” He spat as he choked me. My lips quivering I tried to voice my pleas for him to release me but couldn’t. As I looked into his eyes trying to beg him to let go, he gripped my throat until I passed out.
**************************




CHAPTER 2
            Trembling as I awoke to David’s arms wrapped protectively around me, I looked around the room and sighed. Just a dream, only a memory. Relaxing I settled back into his arms trying to push the memory from my thoughts. As my heart slowed and I calmed down, I wondered why David had not permitted me to attend the actual funeral. A flash of the day David pulled me from that horrid closet filled my mind, seeing the blood and smelling it, somehow I knew Chris was dead. To this day though I have not been able to let him go, or to get him out of my head. Looking back at all of the people Chris hurt because of me, my guilt consumed me. Would I ever be able to put this to rest? Cuddling closer to David I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep, dreaming of the aftermath of that fateful day Chris almost killed me at the lake.

************************

            The lake incident behind us, spring rushed in and soon Chris would leave for college. He still hated Michael for talking to me, but permitted it for homework assignments since the teacher refused to reassign me a new partner. His possessiveness had taken over my life. I had barely even spoken to Jolene in months. Chris would attack anyone who came near me and I was beginning to feel trapped in the relationship. As I prepared for our date I looked in the mirror. Slowly I took a scarf and covered the marks on my neck from another wave of his fury that I had recently endured. Walking out to his car with a heavy heart, I feared what tonight might bring.
            Chris drove quickly to the mall so we could do some shopping. He had things he needed to pick up for college and I was just along for the company. Paying little attention as we went from store to store he talked of college and promises to me of the future. I nodded and replied when necessary, knowing the penalty if I didn’t. As my mind drifted I spotted Michael across the food court having a milk shake. As he waved I turned and pretended not to see him, but Chris had seen it as well. My heart sank recalling the last encounter the two of them had. Michael approached us with a smile as I stood shaking in fear of what Chris might do.
            “Hi Taylor, fancy seeing you here.” Michael said as he stood next to us, sipping his milk shake and smiling at me.
            “Hi Michael, how are you?” I replied, praying it wouldn’t anger Chris. His hand squeezed mine so tightly that my hand became numb.
            “Hello.” Chris snipped back and began to walk away, but Michael touched his shoulder to stop him. Chris froze and turned slowly around, before I could react everything exploded in front of me.
            “Hey Chris…” Michael began as Chris struck his jaw hard enough to split his lip. As Michael recovered Chris jumped him.
            “Stop!” I cried loudly and people began to rush over to where we were. The two of them were rolling on the floor fighting and no one was able to separate them.
            Chris shouted accusations at Michael and he tried to protect himself from Chris’s fist, but failed miserably. Tugging at Chris’s shirt I tried to help but only seemed to upset Chris further as he took his rage out on Michael in the food court. Someone pulled me back as the security guards finally arrived and took charge, but the damage had been done. As one guard pulled Chris away, Michael was left lying in blood on the floor. The other guard was tending to Michael as Chris mouthed off to the one holding him back. I ran to Michael and knelt next to him. Tears ran down my face as I tried to make sure he was all right. He reached up and touched my hand with a tiny smile on his face as Chris tried to pull me away.
            “Don’t touch me!” I snapped and went back to Michael. I was so angry at Chris for this I didn’t want to be near him.
            “Come on let’s go.” Chris ordered as he took my arm again, trying to pull me away.
            “No. I’m staying with Michael.” I stated as his face turned a shade of grey that I had never seen before.
            “If you do not exit the mall you will be arrested.” One security guard instructed Chris as we stood there at an impasse.
            “I’m going!” He spat as he released my arm and glared at me. “Find your own way home.”
            “I will!” I shouted at him as he stormed away, then turned back to Michael who had managed to sit up. One of the guards had given him an ice pack which he was holding to his lip.
            Michael went to the emergency room where they stitched up his lip and determined he had a couple of broken ribs. I stayed with him, feeling somehow it was my fault. When he was finally released I rode back to his house with him and helped him get comfortable on his couch. Nothing he said to me lessened the feeling of guilt I had over the matter, and as we sat there talking I poured my heart out to him. By the end of the night we had drank quite a lot and made love until we both fell into an exhausted sleep. When I woke up alone and found his note I cried the rest of the day. All it said was he got called in to work and had to go. My heart ached for him as it was the last time I ever saw him again. I often wondered if Chris had done something to him, but never knew. It wasn’t long after this when Chris left for school and I learned I was pregnant. This whirlwind of my life began to spin until it dropped me in David’s arms.

**************************

            Shifting on the bed, David embraced me tighter preventing me from getting up. Sighing, I relaxed and realized today would be different, better. Although I had not closed the door on Chris yet, I felt as if I could move forward finally. I felt as if a weight had been lifted from my shoulders as I lie there with David in the morning sunlight. His warm breath on the back of my neck was calming, relaxing as he slept soundly not aware that I was awake. Trying not to wake him, I turned facing him and caressed his cheek softly. In this moment I knew how lucky I was to have him, that he had found me.
            “Good morning.” He whispered as his lips brushed my cheek ever so gently. His eyes were sparkling with happiness.
            “Hmmm. Good morning.” I replied as I snuggled against him not willing to give this up just yet.
            “Oh so you can speak.” He teased as he kissed my forehead. “I was getting worried.”
            “David, I have some questions.” I began as he lifted my chin so he could look in my eyes.
            “Anything. I’ll tell you anything your heart desires sweetheart.” He whispered as he kissed my lips. I felt my body shiver with pleasure when his lips touched mine, I felt the desire begin to build and I wanted it. But I needed answers more and I couldn’t cloud my mind with desire until I explored the issues on my mind.
            “Tell me about the website. Whose idea was it and who put me on it?” I asked quietly, not really sure I wanted the answers but knowing I couldn’t move forward without them.
            “The site is mine. I set it up years ago as an informative site for training submissives.” He explained. “Chris put the cameras in your room. It was his idea to feed it to the site.” He paused and watched my reaction. Somehow I knew that Chris had to be behind the cameras, even though he had blamed it on David.
            “He said you sent those men in, said you enjoyed watching me fight, seeing my spirit broken.” I said a little sadly.
            “I would be a liar if I said I didn’t watch. But I sent no one in.” He cupped my chin and looked me right in the eyes. “I knew then that I loved you and I was selfish. I didn’t want anyone touching you.” My heart skipped a beat. I should have known Chris lied. He has always lied and even now that he’s gone his lies are still causing me grief.
            “I believe you.” I whispered as a tear rolled off my cheek. “Is that why you came to the barn that night?”
            “Yes.” He replied as he continued looking into my eyes.
            “I remember how you looked at me that night. The gleam in your eyes when I was against the wall before you picked me up.” I mused. He had revealed then what he felt but I didn’t see it. All I saw at the time was the sheer terror I felt.
            “And what did you see?” He asked sincerely. Looking back I see that his eyes revealed his care for me and that he would not hurt me. I only wish I had seen it then.
            “Well, now I can see what I didn’t see then. I see the same thing in your eyes now.” I remarked as he smiled a bit. It struck me, all along he had done little things that should have alerted me to his feelings and intentions, but I had not seen them.
            “And what is that sweetheart?” He replied as his lips brushed my forehead.
            “How much you love me.” I breathed as he embraced me. His entire face lit up when he smiled.
            “Why are you whispering?” He said with that adorable impish grin.
            Staring into each others eyes I had David to thank for the fact that I would never need to tell my child the truth, never need to shatter the world as she knew it. I would never have to tell her about Chris, and feeling relieved that this burden had been lifted from me. He caressed my cheeks. I loved it when he touched my face. He leaned to me and brushed his lips to mine. The tingles of passion filled me as he done this. I closed my eyes and let them wash over me. I had many more questions, but for the moment I was content to lie here with him, in his arms.
            Taylor, sweetheart.” He breathed in my ear. I often wondered if he knew how that affected me. Did he know that he could send me to my tiptoes with desire by simply feeling his breath on my neck? Maybe that’s why he does it so often I thought with a smile.
            “Hmmmmm?” I replied without moving from his arms.
            “I need you.” He whispered as he kissed my neck. I moaned softly, in a way letting him know I needed him as well. His breath was hot with desire, his hands warming everywhere they touched. I looked into his eyes hoping he could see how much I needed him too.
            “David.” I whispered as I kissed him on the lips. “I need you too.” I said so quietly I wasn’t sure he had heard me.
            “Are you certain?” He asked without moving.
            “Positive.” I replied. I felt his lips brush mine ever so lightly and I trembled in anticipation under them. I reached out for him and he took my wrists as he climbed over me. The clicking of the zip tie no longer frightened me. I still had the bracelets and now I knew I would probably never take them off. I wondered where the zip ties had come from, how they appeared so fast without him getting off the bed to get them. He tied my hands to the headboard and began undressing me.
            “You’re sure about this?” He asked again as he kissed my neck, unbuttoned my gown and kissed my breast. He then placed a blindfold over my eyes.
            “Yes.” I wanted to tell him to hurry, but I also wanted this to last so I could relish every second of it. His hands explored me, caressing me as his lips kissed me lightly all over. He slid my panties off and discarded them. The heat of his mouth shocked me. I moaned deeply when he kissed me. I wanted that warmth, needed it and he was willing to give it to me.
            “Oh Taylor, I never imagined this.” He whispered as his hand found my cleft and buried itself in my vagina. I gasped as his fingers sunk inside of me. My back arched and he kissed my neck. I thought I would release right there it was such a sensation. I felt my wetness, my throbbing against his hand and my hips rocked with him. My need grew quickly, much more quickly than I had anticipated. I tugged at my wrists. I wanted to wrap my arms around him, but not being able to sent me into a heated frenzy of need.
            “David, don’t stop.” I cried as he brought me up higher and higher. I wanted him to take me. I needed him inside of me. His fingers were relentless in driving me up with pleasure. His mouth hot with desire teased me as he kissed me with feather light kisses. He slowly pulled his hand back and entered me. I moaned so loudly I thought the whole house must have heard it. We rocked together, riding the passion with every ounce of our being. It consumed us and for a time our two bodies were one in passion.
            “Taylor, my sweet Taylor is this what you need?” He breathed in my ear. I had not expected it to be near this intense. I needed it so much I had tears in my eyes, this time from pleasure. I moaned as I met his thrusts and wished I could wrap my arms around him.
            “Yes.” I whispered breathlessly as he brought me higher with need. I felt him inside of me, throbbing, growing larger with the expectation of pending release. I wanted him more than I had ever wanted anything before. He somehow knew this and granted me the release my body needed. As we climaxed together he gripped my hips tightly and he kissed me deeply. The sudden power of the orgasm took my breath. As he relaxed beside me I gasped in the remaining contractions of the orgasm.
            “I could do this all day.” He breathed into my ear.
            “Me too.” I exclaimed surprising myself. I wanted to feel the need for release like he does to me every time he touches me. I wanted him to drive me insane before giving it to me. But how could I tell him? Did he understand that he is the only one who has ever done this to me? Did he know he is the only one I want to experience it with?
            “Really?” He sounded a little surprised.
            “Yes really.” I affirmed as I felt him sit up. He cut my wrists loose and took the blindfold off. I sat up next to him and waited. Suddenly, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him back down with me. It surprised him and he laughed as he kissed me.
            “I’m glad you finally snapped out of the funk you’ve been in sweetheart. I was very worried.” He whispered into my ear as his lips brushed my cheek.
            “I’m still in shock David. It’s a lot to grasp and I still haven’t resolved some things.” I replied as we lie there in each others arms, not yet prepared to face the day ahead of us.
            “There’s something I would like to do today.” He smiled that impish grin that was so adorable and he held himself inches above me.
            “What’s that?” I asked with a giggle, wanting to keep our passion flowing and learn more about this wonderful treat he had shown me.
            “I want to get married.” He stated as he got off the bed and held his hand out and waited for me to the same.
            “I all ready agreed to marry you David.” I stood and took his hand, looking in his eyes, those not brown, but flecked with green and gold windows to his soul.
            “Today.” He said as he leaned in to kiss me. I gasped as his lips touched mine, sending heat rushing through my body. I felt the blush in my cheeks as he pulled away.
            “Today? What? How?” I stammered. I wanted to have a big wedding, with my children here. I wanted that dream wedding that all girls dream about, but he was asking me to get married, today.
            Taking my hand he led me through the main closet into the rear one, the one with those special clothes. I gasped as I stood watching him carefully choose items and lay them on the dressing table in front of me. David was spontaneous at times, and it excited me not ever able to determine what he was up to. I knew today would be something beyond my wildest dreams even if it was to be just a quiet, simple wedding. It would be our wedding and that made it special. That feeling of impending doom attempted to creep in again, but this time I pushed it away as I looked into his eyes and saw the love there.





CHAPTER 3

            Standing there in shock the grin spread across his face as he took my hand. Slowly he took me through the main closet and into the special one, the one I had secretly desired to be dressed in again. My heart hammered within my chest as what he was about to do excited me. Releasing my hand he walked to the rack and chose a simple, yet effective corset for me to wear today. I clenched my hands to stifle my excitement as I watched him lie out the items he would dress me in. It seemed like ages since he had dressed me this way when actually it had just been weeks. Part of me wondered why I desired being dressed like this when most women would have felt violated. As he set the final piece down and stood in front of me smiling my heart threatened to pound out of my chest.
            “After today Rosalita will take over your morning dress routine sweetheart.” He explained as he motioned for me to take of my nightclothes. My eyes huge with shock as I dropped the nightclothes onto the floor.
            “What do you mean?” I whispered hoping I had heard him wrong. I stood before him still reeling from the recent events and praying that he didn’t mean a woman would be dressing me in such a fashion.
            Rosalita will be instructed each morning on your attire sweetheart, she will dress you.” David smiled as he began dressing me in the white corset.
            The manner of his dressing me almost came natural to me, lift my arms then lower them to my neck. We said nothing as he dressed me but my mind raced. The idea of a woman touching in such a manner frightened me, but excited me at the same time. I felt my face flush as this went through my thoughts. The corset in place, I bent over to allow him to insert the toys. Today there would be only the vaginal one, which he locked in place snugly. Each movement delivered such sensation it was a battle to keep my thoughts in line. The rest of the dressing process happened in a fog as my mind imagined Rosalita doing this for me. It wasn’t until he had touched my leg that I realized he had almost finished.
            “Sweetheart?” David spoke softly as he touched my leg to place the simple heels on me.
            “Oh!” I remarked a little surprised and lifted my foot. He slipped the heel on and then the other.
            “What has you so distracted this morning?” He asked he rose back to his feet in front of me.
            Rosalita?” Was all I could manage to reply to him as I looked into his eyes. I wasn’t sure if I feared this or desired it.
            “Yes, Rosalita.” He smiled as he took my hand and led me back into the bedroom. As I held his hand tightly I wondered if he knew what was going through my head.
            “I’m not sure……” I began as he put his finger to my lips then kissed me passionately. Returning his kiss was something that always left me desirous of more.
            “Trust me.” He whispered as lifted a scarf and held it out to me. “Put this on sweetheart.”
            “You know I trust you David.” I replied as I took the light scarf and placed it loosely around my neck.
            “Keep that on at all times sweetheart.” He instructed as we left the suite and walked through the house. I nodded knowing that he had a reason for everything he instructed me to do, and having learned long ago that questioning him was pointless.
            Passing through the sitting room, the main hall then finally the kitchen I became confused. Where was he taking me? Although we moved at a normal pace, the skirt he had dressed me in was tight and made me slightly slower. Taking shorter steps we finally approached the door to the garage. I stopped in my confusion and looked at David as he opened the door and motioned for me to go on through it. Cautiously stepping into the garage, never taking my eyes from his face I know he saw my confusion and slight terror. Taking my hand led me to a large sedan.
            “David, what? Where?” I couldn’t even form a sentence I was so confused. He had never allowed me out of the house, now he held a car door open. He was going to take me somewhere, but where?
            “Well, we can’t very well get married here now can we?” He replied as I stepped into the car and he shut the door. I pulled on my seatbelt and watched as he climbed into the driver’s seat and put the key in the ignition. Before he started the car he turned to me with a serious look on his face.
            “When we get into town you will need to keep the collar covered. People here know what it symbolizes and it could be dangerous for you.” He instructed as he started the car and opened the garage door. My heart was racing. I had not been in a car in such a long time the sensation was making me giddy. I opened the window, just a bit so the fresh air could wash over me.
            “Where are we going?” I almost whispered. Knowing that the collar symbolized that I was a submissive told me others might view this as making me an easy target. Certainly he would not expose me to danger, not with everything we had all ready been through. I adjusted the scarf to make sure the collar was well hidden, and then I turned to look at him. His profile was shadowed by the darkness from the trees blocking the sun. His facial structure was strong, handsome, attractive. His eyes never left the road ahead as we drove down the road that led out of this compound, my compound now.
            “We are going to see the magistrate. He’s expecting us.” He remarked without looking at me. Expecting us? How long had David been planning this? I glanced down at the bracelets, would they know what the bracelets meant? I prayed not as the sun sent little white sparkles all over the interior of the car. How could I tell him the wedding I had dreamed of? Part of me still feared that the old David would reappear at any moment waking me from this wonderland I had fell into.
            “Oh.” I said quietly as I watched the scenery out the window.
            “Is something wrong?” He asked as he opened the gate. I stared at the gate remembering the day Ben had found me there. Remembering how defeated I had felt not being able to find a way out of here when I came to the gate. The fear I had felt on that day momentarily filled me as the gate opened. Visions of Rico in that car reminded me the very real danger he still presented to me.
            “No, not really. I just thought, well, I sort of wanted a big wedding.” I said hoping not to hurt his feelings. He had obviously went through some trouble to make these plans and I didn’t want him to think I was unappreciative.
            Taylor, sweetheart.” He laughed as he pulled out and shut the gate behind us. “We will still have the wedding of your dreams. This is for us, you and I. I simply can’t stand another day without you as my wife.” He was smiling, beaming really as he drove the country road towards a town I had never been to. In many ways I still felt as if I was his captive, but the captivity had changed somehow. The area was beautiful, romantic. The mountains in the distance were capped with snow, but here it was warm, not hot just comfortable. Looking around I noticed there are no other homes. It struck me how lucky I was that I had found Phillip when I had escaped. This is similar to the house in the desert, nothing in sight as far as the eye can see.
            “David, why is the house so, well, remote?” I asked watching the scenery go by outside of my window. It was the perfect location for what Chris had planned, for keeping me here forever.
            “Chris found the house. I’m really not sure why he chose it.” He remarked as we took some sharp turns over a mountain. The trip was slow and seemed to be promising to be a long one.
            “Is there anything else I should be aware of while we’re in town?” I asked, hoping he would say no. A shadow passed over his face before he replied.
            “Just listen to what I tell, don’t wander off.” He instructed as the road became steep and twisted. He was so focused on the driving I wondered if he noticed just how beautiful the scenery was. He had probably seen it quite often and no longer paid attention to it.
            “It’s very beautiful here.” I said looking back out the window. The silence was unnerving and made me feel as if there was something he wasn’t telling me. Looking around the reality that I could never leave this place began to settle in. Somehow it wasn’t as bad as I feared it would be.
            “After we see the magistrate I need to run you by the bank to take care of some paperwork.” He said as he navigated yet another hairpin turn with ease.
            “Paperwork?” I replied. “What paperwork? I don’t have any accounts here.”
            “You do now.” He said as the road finally began to level out and straighten a bit. “You need to settle Chris’s estate. It will take an hour or so.”
            “I’m still extremely confused about that. Why would he leave it to me?” I wondered as David relaxed a bit in his seat.
            “I don’t have an answer for that. When the estate attorney came by he explained that Chris had left it to you, but you were in no condition to speak with him. He is suppose to come back by tomorrow.” He answered as he looked at me. God, how could he do that to me? Just his look was lighting a fire inside of me. Now was not the time or place for those feelings I reminded myself.
            “Tell me about the city? What’s it like?” I implored him to explain my new existence to me. The corset he had chosen was less restrictive than the previous ones thankfully, and the toy within me thankfully off at the moment.
            “It’s not a large city by any means. It has many shops, offices, banks but little else.” He said as he turned his face back to the road ahead. I wondered if he could see my anxiety. I had not been part of the world for so long I truly did not think I was ready to rejoin it any time soon.
            “What are the people like?” I asked as he drove at a little more speed. The road had straightened and the trip seemed to be going a bit faster now. I wondered how far the town was from here, how much longer it would take us to get there.
            “They keep to themselves, which is what I recommend you do. This is not a friendly place.” He replied with sadness in his voice. So, I had been brought to an island that I could never leave. An island of strangers who would not welcome me. How could life get back to normal? What was normal anymore?
            “David, are you sure I am ready for this?” I whispered, knowing in my heart that I wasn’t. That sense of impending doom began overwhelming me, not sure where it was coming from or why I did my best to push it to the back of my mind as I focused on this trip.
            “No, but it has to be done. The sooner you get the paperwork done the sooner we can put all of that behind us.” He replied as he watched the road.
            At this moment I wished I was back at the house, safe in the confines of its walls. Strange, I thought, it wasn’t so long ago I would have given my life to be out of that very same house. Incredible what a few weeks will do. I continued to watch the scenery as it became more populated. Little houses began appearing here and there. They looked run down and forgotten, but people sat on the porches and children played in the yards. Herds of cattle grazed in fields between the houses and some fields had crops. I wondered what the main agricultural product was. David has said nothing else; he looked lost in thought so I chose not to disturb him. Deep in my heart something about this trip bothered me, something I just couldn’t put my finger on. I tried to shake it off but it would not leave me in peace.
            “David, how much farther?” I asked trying not to sound like I was impatient. I just wanted to get this done and get back home. Had I really thought of it that way? Is that how I consider it now? Every day brought new revelations to me about my new existence in this place.
            “Not much farther. Look there.” He said as he pointed ahead and to the right. “You can see it just over there.” He was right, the town was small. I wondered if this island even had a city large enough to actually be considered a city. It didn’t look much larger than a few blocks and the area around it was overcrowded with shanties. From what I had seen so far I wondered if this place was stricken with poverty, and what they were doing about it. David turned off of the main road and onto one that was taking us in the direction of the town he had pointed to. The roads were in poor repair and rough. We finally made it into town and he pulled up in front of a building that looked like it could have been hundreds of years old.







CHAPTER 3
            “It’s magnificent.” I said looking up at the building before getting out of the car.
            “Remember what I told you.” He instructed as he exited the car and came around to open my door. I could have done it myself but it was nice of him to do this little thing. He shut the door and put his arm around me. I felt safe in his embrace as we entered the building together. We went down a long corridor to a large wooden double door that stood open. He knocked as he entered.
            “You here Marcus?” David called as we entered the large office. There was a woman sitting in front of us, a secretary maybe. She was dark skinned and beautiful. I glanced around as a small man came out of another door. He had glasses perched on the end of his nose and walked a little hunched over, but seemed cheerful enough.
            “David, how good to see you. So good to see you again Taylor.” He said as he took my hand shaking it up and down with enthusiasm.
            “Nice to see you.” I replied as he smiled at us both then motioned for us to follow him into a central interior office. The office was cozy and furnished with cheap furnishings. He motioned us to a desk and we all were seated. I held David’s hand, afraid to let go. Somewhere outside there was gunfire and I jumped.
            “Does that happen much?” I asked when neither of them looked alarmed at the noise.
            “Every day.” Marcus replied with a thick accent I just couldn’t place. He had picked up some papers and handed them to us for signing. He was explaining them but I couldn’t concentrate. The gunfire outside just kept happening and it disturbed me, frightened me. I signed where David pointed to, never taking my mind away from that sound. It was more terrifying than the single shot I had fired myself.
            “Well, there all done. Now the matter of the ceremony. Do you wish a priest or will I suffice?” Marcus asked as he filed the papers away in a folder on his desk.
            “You’ll do fine.” David laughed.
            The ceremony was a simple formality, the paperwork had made it legal, and the ceremony was more for show than anything else. David slipped the band on my finger and it took my breath away. I was looking from the band to him and back to the band when Marcus interrupted me.
            “Ms. Taylor, do you take this man to be your lawful wedded husband?” Marcus cleared his throat to bring my attention back to the ceremony.
            “Yes I do.” I breathed, still mesmerized by the band he had placed on my finger. It was white gold, but it too was surrounded in diamonds, matching my bracelets. It looked like a small replica of the ones I had on my wrists but set in gold instead of platinum.
            “You may kiss the bride.” Marcus concluded and David took me in his arms, kissing me deeply for the first time as Taylor Spencer, his wife. His entire face beamed with joy. Mine reflected the joy, but mostly awe. The ring signified that I was his forever. The fact that he designed it to match my bracelets confused me a little. I would have to remember to ask him about it when my voice came back that is.
            Together we left the office after Marcus congratulated us. Outside David led me a few blocks to a simple looking building. The bank. It looked nothing like an American bank. Where were the security guards and cameras? It had the look of someone’s office rather than any bank I had ever seen. He led me to a desk and we sat waiting for the bank officer to return. The appearance of the bank unsettled me, so much so that I had started trembling.
            “What’s wrong sweetheart?” David asked with concern showing on his face.
            “Nothing that I can put my finger on. Just nerves I guess.” As I tried to brush it away. A homely, heavy set woman came to the desk and introduced herself.
            “Good afternoon. My name is Alara. Right this way Mr. Spencer. Ms. Arlington is waiting for you.” She directed us to an office down a small hallway and held the door open for us to enter. Inside was a smaller woman, dark and mysterious but still beautiful. She smiled and gestured to the chairs in front of her desk.
            “Ms. Spencer this will take some time to complete. Mr. Wilson left explicit instructions that I need to go over with you. Mr. Spencer will not be needed for this.” She explained as she began opening file folders on her desk.
            “It’s alright. I’ll be staying with her to complete this.” David explained to Ms. Arlington as I looked at the woman in front of me and tried to shake this feeling of dread that was enveloping me. She was pretty and friendly and I could not figure out why I felt this way.



************************************************************

This volume is so emotionally charged that even I have problems putting it down as I read it!

The finale shall have you gasping to the very end!

I could not have planned this ending better.............and there are many NEW twists within this novel that you never saw coming!

Enjoy as  I pen the finale for you...... watch for te ebopok to be released by mid January 2012. Depending on how long it takes me to edit it of course :P


********************************************************

When I posted this I did NOT see that I had 2 chapter 3's lol. I have since fixed this issue and simply merged them. :P

No need to comment on this goof as it has been corrected :P

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!