Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Sunday, October 13, 2024

Other People's Drama

Okay it has come to my attention that I'm being drawn into other people's drama again and this is drama that has nothing to do with me nor do I have any part of it 

I'm not exactly sure what is going on all I know is supposedly is that Lori thinks I'm talking about her to her mortal enemy Jer.

That woman has been blocked since I told her she was blocked I haven't had any contact with her nor do I wish to nor do I have any reason to 

So I don't know why the whole bunch of them need attention and why they're dragging me into it but I've seen some of the screenshots of what Jer is saying to Lori and I assure you it didn't come from me 

I have been too busy healing from my surgery and trying to do what the doctor told me to do this time around so that I heal properly this time around 

If you haven't noticed I have barely been online okay I'm literally doing what the doctor told me to do this surgery was far more extensive and far more was done I'm in a lot more pain this time than I was the last time 

You know I'm really tired of being drawn into blaze's drama honestly it's been a year since all the shit went down at Joshua tree which was right after my first surgery when I should have been resting and I wasn't given that opportunity because he couldn't be man enough and go deal with the situation himself he had to send me who was less than 2 weeks out of the first wrist surgery 

I find it's really really funny that it's almost a year to the day and boom somehow I'm being drawn into this drama because they need attention sorry to burst your bubble but it ain't me this time and I'm really getting tired of being accused of being the one doing it when I have no involvement in this shit 

Jer in your messages to Lori you claim I'm sharing her address everywhere well number one I don't have her address and number two I want to see proof of where I'm supposedly sharing this address because my ass has barely even been in contact with anybody since I've had my surgery and I most certainly don't have time to stir up drama while I'm trying to heal 

So you're always wanting proof from everybody else I want to see your proof that I personally know her address and that I personally am sharing it because I can guarantee you that's not happening I do not know her address I know a general area where she lives but I do not know where she lives 

Stop trying to blame me every time you get a hair up your ass because this is the one and only time I'm even going to comment on this crap and I shouldn't have to be commenting on it now 

Just because you guys have no life and you have to stir up drama and chaos and bullshit doesn't mean the rest of us want to be a part of it 

So I think you better check your facts because I haven't contacted you in any way shape or form since the day that I blocked you and I will not be contacting you beyond this post in the future you can leave me out of your bullshit because I'm not partaking of it when I blocked you that was it for me 

why you need my attention I don't know I really don't but I really think you need to get your head checked out 

this is the X-ray that was taken while I was still under on September 30th part of the small bone had to be cut off and thankfully everything is back in place and hopefully it'll heal correctly this time 

this was my post-surgery check up the reason the pin looks smushed is because I'm really swelled and this is just one side I have three spots where I have stitches 

so if you think my focus is on stirring up drama think again my focus is on getting better from this and making this heal so I don't have to go through another surgery 

I wanted a green and white striped cast he couldn't do stripes so we compromised 

So I don't know who's getting information from who and trying to say it's me involved in it but leave me out of it I have nothing to do with it and I don't want any part of it right now I'm concerned about healing from this 

And I'm not sorry that my focus is not on you guys not sorry a bit but right now my focus is on this and that's where it needs to be and it's a sick sick thing that somebody wants to try and say that information is coming from me when it isn't just to stir up drama while I'm trying to heal from surgery 

So you want to talk about selfish ass hats okay those people trying to draw me into this when I have absolutely nothing to do with it are the narcissistic pieces of crap because they would rather stir up drama when they know I don't have anything to do with it but they want to draw my name into it because for someone godly reason they need attention from me well this is the only attention you're going to get because my focus is on healing from this 

And I don't give a damn about the punctuation issues because I'm using talk to text I only have one hand I can type with and yes it's frustrating yes it's painful okay it really is but I am trying to make the best of it and allow it to heal like it should and those people trying to draw me into drama during my healing process need to take their bullshit somewhere else 

I mean my phone got blown up earlier by people asking me about this quote unquote drama between Jer and Lori and the fact that Jer is telling her outright lies about me because I haven't spoke to her and nor will I she is blocked and it's going to remain that way 

I don't know who Jer is getting her information from but it most certainly is not me okay this is literally the first post I have done since I did my surgery went well post and normally I'm more active than that so y'all know I've not been online much 

Jer needs to leave me out of her attention seeking drama and figure out who she is talking to because it ain't me now I am going to get off here and I'm going to rest and leave me out of your drama seriously

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should go and ask why your partner is bringing you in on s jealousy rage????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a partner so can't be that..... But it is the 1 year anniversary after what happened with Blaze last year. It's my opinion he is doing it because of the anniversary date.

      Delete

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!