Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Friday, August 23, 2024

Surgery Date is Set

 

The surgery date is set. I am not posting it here until after I have the surgery. 


Some would use the info to trespass or steal, so for safety's sake I will post when I get home and post pix I take before & after the surgery.


It has definitely been a mental struggle knowing how it got reinjured and knowing it has been messed up since at least late March. My neuropathy is why the actual pain didn't kick in much until recently.


I am also prepping all the animals so it will be easier to handle things one handed. I do have reliable helpers this time thankfully! 


I hate having any surgery but I want my hand back. I want out of this brace. If you have never had a wrist brace you have no idea the struggle to get comfortable to sleep, or the achiness. It is such a PITA and interferes with my quality of life.


Pain can affect every aspect of your life. It makes a person grumpy, irritable, loss of appetite, weight loss, lack of proper sleep and so much more. The brain cannot process anything in a functional manner because it is focused on trying to stop the pain. 


Others have no idea what a person in this kind of pain is going through, unless they have had a similar experience. Those who haven't also have zero sympathy. Because you refuse them all of a sudden you are dirt, a bitch or worse. 


I am also sick of the lies being told all because SK refused to hear me when I explained my issue with the wrist in APRIL. She put me in a position where a choice had to be made and she did not like the results due to her lack of action. So, now I am all these things she keeps telling people and honestly, if they wish to believe it I have zero desire to convince them otherwise. 


I have heard some wild ass shit that I supposedly did.... Gee how did I do that with my wrist the way it is and has been since April? Common sense people really!! 


A person in this kind of pain plans their day around the level of pain that particular day. It sucks because it would be nice to have friends over, nice to go out to eat once in a while but because of the pain, all I want to do is take care of the animals then lay back down to elevate the wrist. 


There is little that helps the pain. So until the surgery I will likely be offline a good deal. Typing is painful and talk to text is psychotic for sure... OMFG you should see some of the shit it comes up with!!! 


Can I prove the wrist was reinjured around the end of March? Yep. My primary examined it and gave me a written order for the x-ray, the one I put off until a few weeks ago. It will be fixed soon and then maybe things will get back to normal.


Enough of my rambling tonight..... More another day :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!