Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Saturday, April 8, 2023

Ramblings and a Vent......

 

Most of y'all now I live off grid and I gather materials for projects that need done around here. I hunt for free wood or other such stuff online, then I go get it or if it is an option I have the person bring it to me. But, I load it,haul it, unload it sort it etc.....

 

My yard is a hot mess of materials that were gathered while  I was down with the 2 foot surgeries and I am slowly working on getting that stuff sorted and organized.

 

What pisses me off is people sticking their hand out wanting "wood" to fix something. What they mean is they want the BEST materials I have. No, they do not want to compensate me for it and they do not like being told no. 

 

I have not seen these people out here sorting, organizing, hauling etc but they want to take shit I have earmarked for specific projects. Others who have lived here hauled off nearly every piece of OSB that was decent enough for the chicken coop so now I have zero plywood to work with on that project!!!

 

Funny thing is every single person who is asking this of me also earns far more $$$ than I do - they could afford to run to Home Depot or Lowe's and biuy it brand new - but NO - they want the shit I worked my ass off to get and they do not want to toss me a few bucks for it!!!

 

Some of these people have had their hand stuck out for the small camper my step son left here. You cannot imagine how many people have asked me if I want to sell it - these requests came literally before I have even decided what I want to do with it since it's so damn nasty! It isn't fit to live in without some MAJOR repairs. I want to gut it and turn it into a place I can do crafts and for craft storage. So, one person I said give me $1,000 I'll sell it as is and go buy materials to do what I need to do since I will lose storage space for myself. Nope, they offered me $100 - get fucking real!!!

 

Why is it people who make far more than I do seem to think they can take advantage of me?  It's like the truck..... Money pit that it is..... Now needs a fuel pump and is blowing at least 10 new codes...... I have to make a decision about that thing soon too. Runs like a champ, no doubt about that but with my inability to buy parts or take it to a shop it is unlikely I can ever get it tagged......Sad, but true! I really need the truck and that's what sucks!


It is a sad thing that others wish to take advantage of those less fortunate than they are......


I am not sorry I tell you no, no matter how you try to guilt me.I owe you nothing so why do you think you can try to guilt me into what you want?!?!!?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!