Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Monday, March 20, 2023

Fundraiser and Getting Things Off My Chest

 

 

I have put together a fundraiser. Hopefully it will see some results. Those who follow this blog know just a portion of what I have been dealing with the last 4 years..... But, will know more by the end of this post. Here is the fundraiser link..... Even if you can't donate, please share it. 

 

https://www.givesendgo.com/jellybeanthecat

 

 

I came to my property in February of 2019 and have been setting up from bare land ever since. A well meaning friend convinced me to rent out some spots and I was lucky to get one GOOD renter! The rest have been nightmares to say the least! 

 

I have tried helping friends who were in bad spots, even one I considered a stepson. But, drug use by them created situations that forced me to evict them and they left behind to worst messes imaginable! Pictures and video of these messes can be seen on my Facebook profile  http://www.facebook.com/mischievousslave

 

Due to being forced to clean up these nasty messes and fix / replace all the things that got broken or went missing, MY projects have been on hold far too long. I have heard so many selfish excuses from those I tried to help and seen them trying to pass blame off onto everyone else except themselves. No one forced them to make these messes. No one forced them to live worse than hogs in a barn. No one forced them to pile up trash until it was knee deep and so nasty that even they couldn't stand it. They CHOSE to live that way and they need to accept the responsibility of that choice. 

 

They can go around calling me the bitch all they want, but the reality of the situation is that I confronted them with the realities of being a grown ass adult and instead of accepting it they chose to run away from it to go trash someone else's place. 

 

I am beginning to believe that bi-polar and ADHD are not the real issues with ANY of the people I have opened my home and land to. Each of them had other drug use issues that they failed to disclose before being allowed to live out here even when they were made very aware that illegal drugs are not welcome on this property. They chose to break this agreement and use illegal drugs here, trash the place then try to blame ME because they had to move. When a landlord makes it clear BEFORE a tenant moves in that illegal drug use will not be tolerated - and the renter chooses to break that trust, they are at fault not the landlord.

 

I am tired of being used and manipulated for other peoples personal gain.  Just last week someone came to me claiming they were leaving their partner and had a crisis with their car payment. They stayed 2 nights and when they realized I would NOT dip into my money to give them what they needed they left and I have not heard a peep from them since. 


Another put me in the middle of a situation that is NOT mine to begin with. I do not want to be in that mess but this person has zero respect for that and zero respect for my personal boundaries. A good example happened Friday. All I did was provide him a ride out here and drive him to the corner. When what he hoped to happen failed, I was forced to listen to his jealous rants about those on the hill using their money for alcohol and drugs instead of investing and being responsible with their money (in his eyes). He ranted for HOURS even after I repeatedly asked him to stop the negative shit. I mean say it once and move the fuck on no one wants to hear the same jealous bullshit over and over!!! It is total jealousy too because he seems to resent those on SSI because he has no real source of regular income and spews rage over how those getting SSI spend their pittance. 


The funny thing is that the jealous one has put me in the middle of a fuss with those on the hill over an item stored up there. Those on the hill seem to think I want it. Personally, I would not have the item. I have one of my own! It may be smaller and need a little more work, but I have one. I do not give a rats ass what happens to the item in question - not my circus not my monkey! But I keep getting pulled into the middle of that fuss no matter how much I scream to leave me out of it.


The one who wanted help with the car payment dumped 3 cats off on me over Thanksgiving. While they were here last week the partner got upset that I rehomed the male cat. Apparently they had wanted me to hold the tomcat until they had found better living arrangements. GEE, ya dump them off, never provide not one single drop of food for them, no little NOTHING in the way of support for them and then have the audacity to be upset when I rehome one of them???? If you wanted me to hold them you should have said so instead of saying - you've inherited 3 cats!!!! Not only that, none of the 3 were litter trained and I most certainly haven't seen you cleaning up their shit when they do not use the litterbox!


I have so-called friends who promise to come out here to help and never show. One friend has a similar idea of what I hope to achieve out here, lots of words and zero action. I have other friends who only like me when they need something, then talk shit when they don't need anything. But where are any of them when I need something? 


I have another friend, whom I have helped in the past, that seems to think I should practically give her mom the best camper I have out here so they get can her brother out of her mom's house and into a sort of man cave. She is not willing to take the fixer upper, even after I go through the expense of cleaning it up. She is not the only  one with their hand stuck out wanting one of the campers out here. Those sticking their hand out do not want to help me clean them up after the asshats trashed said campers, nor do they want to give fair market value for them taking into consideration the condition after cleaning them up! 


I have people who want odd jobs, but when a task is agreed on they find reasons not to show up. Others barely work off the trade item then skip after promising to return and finish the task that was agreed on, then some just want me to outright give them things with nothing in trade for it. 


I have nothing of real value here. What I do have is an assortment of broken shit that I am trying to repurpose and make work. 


I have come to the conclusion that if my boundaries cannot be respected then I have to step away from the toxic friendship and move on.


The fundraiser above will go to exactly what it is set up for. Receipts will be posted on JellyBean's page as funds are available. Pix and video will also be posted there. We were blessed last week with a wonderful trade for 14 boxes of laminate wood flooring! Some LP's were left in the motorhome so I traded them for the flooring. It should be more than enough to do my entire 5th wheel with plenty left over to repair the kitchen floor in the motorhome too! MAYBE even enough for the little camper on my driveway. 


On the renovation project what I am in most need of is plywood - not OSB or presswood - actual plywood. Pieces are fine since the projects are not for full sheets. If anyone has any scrap pieces of plywood they want to get rid of just leave a comment here please.


Things have gone slow for over a year due to the above bullshit and me being down from the foot injury and 2 surgeries on the same foot. I am mobile now and back to tackling one thing at a time though, so be patient I have to get my body back into condition to do these things.


Thanks in advance and sorry for rambling.












 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!