Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Sunday, December 4, 2022

Spike's Tale Clearing up more fucking LIES

 First - Spike never was Sandy's dog - he belonged to Andy Anderson - NEVER to Sandy - so let's get that straight right off!

Second - Spike was given to Robert & Ellen before I moved here and they gave Spike to my daughter & her boyfriend in 2019

Third - when my daughter and her boyfriend skipped state of course they left Spike behind - so he became MY dog


I am the one who got him neutered, shots etc - his vet records are in my name


I also love seeing Sandy - who is NOT here - tell stories about MY dogs...... I walk them DAILY - while I was recovering from foot surgery my step son waled them for me!


If she wants to sling shit about dog care - how about all the LONG expired meds she had that I was left to destroy? Meds dating back to the 90's that she was shoving into the dogs on the hill.... Let's not forget a bottle of MY antibiotics - found in her red bag - IVA'S red bag that Sandy stole. 


Wanna sling shit about dog care - how about in her own handwriting, a home remedy for parvo that includes the dog ingesting BLEACH! Yup -her own little recipe which COULD be why the dogs on the hill were ALWAYS sick

 

So while Sandy has nothing better to do with her life but sit around and make up lies on other people..... I actually DO have things to do! I will be posting pic proof of said LONG expired meds that are waiting to be incinerated and her handwritten recipe for parvo that includes feeding the dog BLEACH!!!!

 

So, while she professes to be this all knowing dog guru.... remember how many of hers are buried up on that hill!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!