Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Friday, December 17, 2021

Cold Hard Truths for Creepy Stalker Types

 What is it with junkies? Seriously! I may never grasp their train of thought because I have never been one....


How do you weed out a junkie? Their blatant lies.....


So, someone who cannot back up what they say with facts or os so tweaked they mistake one person for another....


Take for instance telling someone another is talking shit about them.... because the have them mistaken for someone else!!!! A junkie who thinks they know everything - literally knows NOTHING!!! Sorry, but the person you spoke to is NOT who you think it is - so if you gonna accuse people of talking shit in posts SHOW it to them!!! It will only make YOU look stupid...


Also, for a piece of property to be in FORECLOSURE that would require it to be financed with a financial institution. It would also require payments to be behind. DIPSHIT! Check my parcel # it is 100% paid off - never financed through a bank!!! And property taxes are up to date dumb ass!!! Only shows you can run your mouth with lies and nothing to back it up with! Love the lies junkies tell when they think they know everything and they are too under the influence to put two coherent words together.


And why is it a junkie's go to is to accuse everyone else of tweaking, being crazy etc???


I challenged you ya know... Anytime we ALL go to Labcorb.... Piss test, blood test, hair follice - hell take strands of my LONG ass hair and check every millimeter of it...... I guarantee mine comes back clean.... But I also KNOW we cannot say the same for yours can we??? Anytime - I can do random tests :P I do not use so I have no fear of it!!! 


At least I do not have to lie about my medical because I am not hiding a drug induced stroke. EVERYONE knows why it happened so telling people it was stress induced is stupid. Anyone who knows anything about how a stroke comes on, acts and the event rolls out KNOWS that stress cannot cause a stroke in and of itself. 


So, you seem to have far too much time on your hands...... I am flattered that all you seem to think about is me and what I am doing (or what your drug fried brain comes up with) but I, on the other hand, actually have more important things to do. So while you fret about what I am up to I will be out doing some good in the community...... At least one of us has enough compassion to make sure a 101 year old woman's roof doesn't leak on her through this winter storm!!! Enjoy the fretting, wring those hands and play the victim all you want. I will be doing good works for someone who actually deserves it. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!