Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Friday, April 5, 2024

Blaze....

So Blaze wants to commit the crime of trespassing on my property to try to remove two dogs that neither one belong to him they belong to the rescue and Salvatore was turned over to me personally

Salvatore is the one mentioned in the citation in October the black pitbull and the one that the pictures are posted of over in the scammers group

So Blaze has made it known that he's going to try to sneak onto my property to take the dogs back number one that's trespassing number two those are animals that don't belong to him

He needs to know that there really is a camera now it's night vision and it's one of those creepy cameras that when it detects motion the camera is 360° and it will follow the motion LOL and yes I really did get them this time

And you see Blaze that particular threat is something that I could get a restraining order against you on LOL

But since both of the dogs are not even on my property anymore they are with a foster LOL I don't have anything to worry about

I don't think he believes they're with a foster but I don't give a damn what he believes they've been with Foster since early February

And I have the Foster contract to prove it

See this is his problem he wants to steal dogs that doesn't belong to him and think about this people if he's willing to commit trespassing because he's already been told by the cops if he comes back on my property he'll be arrested for trespassing so if he's willing to commit that crime to take two dogs that do not belong to him imagine what he would do if he caught your dog out and loose and unattended

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!