Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Oh Juicy Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!

 


So, two stories, each conflicting.... I know which side I tend to believe though.....


Both claim drama is the reason, but he claims it was his choice to leave...... She is silent on it, only that he had to be gone yesterday, no ifs ands or butts about it.......


Has she finally seen him for what he is? We can hope!!!! 


I am sorry she lost Reno..... I know he was super old and not doing so well......


I wonder what happened to make such an abrupt change in how she felt about him..... So lost in his eyes in the beginning, ate every smooth word out of his mouth......


How long will it be before he shit talks her the same way he has done every since ex he has????? I know her though..... I also know anything he might say about her is utter bullshit......


The fact that Nancy, Jennifer, Paula and Lisa cannot see his pattern is disgusting...... Just another evil woman out to destroy his "stellar" reputation right?????? How many women will it take before they admit what he is?????


He is a homeless grifter who survives on the weakness of women........ Hiding from his past like it's a plague of death, with his few remaining supporters defending his every action, even when they know he is in the wrong.....


I can only pray the next woman wises up before he destroys her the way he tries to with every ex he has had.... 


I really thought she was too caught up in his eyes to see him for what he is....... Didn't take her long...... Less than 6 months...... But the damage to friendships has been done as he has done to every woman in his past....... My door is open though, she knows I  am not the bitch he claims I am........


I wonder when he will wake up and stop using women the way he does???? Likely never!!!!


I cannot deny I am thrilled that he is out of her life!!!! I am thrilled he didn't get the chance to destroy her the way he has done others!!! I am thrilled she kicked his sorry ass to the curb!!!! I tried to warn her about him!!! 


But will the apology come? Who knows...... 


Lots to do today so I will write more on this as I hear more.... This is all I know right now, best damn news I have heard all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!