Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Sunday, July 9, 2023

My Experience with Daisy's Paws "Rescue"........ Rate Them? Negative 2000

 In my previous post I mentioned how rescue's create certain issues......


I dealt with Robert Kellerson, who represents himself as the abuse / neglect coordinator for this rescue. 


Robert made lots of promises, ones I have heard in the past from speed freaks, tbh....


Robert promised supplies for the dogs. LIES. Robert helped himself to 2 - 44 lb bags of my PERSONAL dog food for my PERSONAL dogs (not the 6 that were abandoned here), promising to return the next day with several bags of food. LIES.


Robert borrowed one of my wire dog cages promising to return it. LIES. He still has my cage.


Robert called and begged me to make a $100 payment on Kristina's VCA Animal Hospital account because a dog was "dying" of parvo...... Robert promised to bring me the cash the next day..... I made the payment, have not heard a peep from Robert since. I had to demand a refund from VCA which came too little too late. My bank account was over $50 in the NEGATIVE because Robert failed to honor his word to repay the $100...... So the refund left me with $42 in the positive, not enough to pay the 2 outstanding bills now!!!!


Robert and Kristina have dropped multiple emaciated cats / kittens on me with very little support. Their website claims they provide "fosters" with everything for the animals...... Either these were dump jobs or they LIED. 


When they dropped baby mama and 7 kittens - 1 failure to thrive who is on the bottle - they left 1//2 can of KMR and 1/2 can of KMR 2nd step, a soft side carrier they said I could have... a tiny bag of royal canin food for mama's & babes and a half a small bag of kitten chow.There were a couple of bottles, nipples, bottle brushes (but I already had those)


They have provided 1 box 24 count wet food, One 30 lb bag of dog food and a partial bag of dog food that was in a black trash bag. 


That is ALL they have provided for mama kitty, 7 kittens and 5 juveniles, the 6 dogs they WANT to claim under their rescue......


I have posted all the communications I have had with Robert and Kristina. In which they repeatedly promise to repay the $100 and never do. They claim they do NOT owe me dog food for stealing my  personal dog food and not repaying that. They claim they will come get baby mama and her kittens and will let me know when they have time.....


Well, sorry but these babies you DUMPED here require food and medications whether or not you "have the time to fool with getting food for them". Did you expect them to sit here and STARVE???


Under your method of care that is what would happen!!! These furbabes need an angel not a lying, stealing devil!!! 


I am no way comfortable with handing any of these animals to you nor would I recommend that anyone else trust you with an animal!!!


It sickens me that you have the audacity to lash out at OTHER rescues who are far more established and have much better reputations than you do! Is that how you think you will build a rescue by attacking more reputable ones???


Now I am stuck trying to network for these animals that are stuck here until they can get fosters or forever homes. YOU aren't doing that - I AM with the help of a great network of online friends. I am stuck begging online for food to feed the animals you DUMPED here.


If anyone reading this post would like to donate to the furballs see the "About Me" page it has all of the needed info!!! We have an amazon wish list....


https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/dl/invite/4BJj1oS?ref_=wl_share


Thank you in advance! If you can't donate then please share the wishlist :)


Since Robert and Kristina like to dump animals then forget they exist we still need to make sure they eat and get healthy! I have a limited income and am scraping up recycles right now to make sure I have gas for the generator. I live off grid and require the generator to operate the air conditioner.We are under an extreme heat warning for Wednesday - Sunday, but anytime it is over 95 I have to run the a/c for one senior kitty and one 10 year old kitty with kitty asthma. 


It will be a rough month financially for us due to the actions of Daisy's Paws Rescue, but with online angels we will make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!