Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Friday, January 22, 2021

Cheryl Shewey

 

Raw texts forwarded to me – all from Cheryl

 

Sorry the dates were not included with them but all are recent

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

Ok and he wanted to do shopping on the second but I'm still gonna get a couple things of formula she is good on diapers and wipes I still need to go to the police station and press charges in someone too

 

 

Ok I'm trying to figure out what's going on with my card still finishing getting ready

It's telling me fraud suspension

This was said about the same time she is online asking for gas money, a washer / dryer etc

 

Hey we made it off the Jacks and they worked with us without a go back tomorrow we have the receipts and everything and we past inspection I'm going to get tags

Ok, she had no issue to get tags HERE…. Obviously had money to pay for THAT…. But above she had used the vehicle to go shopping etc….Yet she has no money for furniture, no bed for her daughter Rose, see below at her list of things……

 

The guy we bought the car from the title was not in his name so we had to get in touch with him to let him know he needed to put the title in his name and then switch the title over to our name

 

 

I'll have tio see it's even if we have a vehicle by then because the guy that we bought it from is not willing to cooperate with us to get the title signed over to his name so he can sign it over to us the right way so we can get tags

Why would a seller have an issue transferring a title? He would be charged yearly taxes on it if it stayed in his name….. Not to mention he would be liable to keep it insured as well…..

 

That's what we are trying to do he signed the title on the back to us so he's in trouble legally cause here you can't sell a salvage title

BULLSHIT People do it all the time in EVERY state – plenty of cars being sold EVEN by dealers that have salvage titles

 

 

We are at the doctor's right now with the girls

Check up for seizures and other things

Remember, there has been NO update on these seizures….. Only FB posts asking for things, mentioning them….. But not one update, no word about any meds a doc has given her NOTHING

 

 

I'm still looking for something for rose gonna see about a futon next month I was not expecting to move into a 3 bedroom apartment

In a 1 bedroom apartment with no couch, no bed….. precisely where was Rose sleeping????

We have a couch to sit on for now too it's being left there for us to have

 

 

Yes you make an Amazon list and post it I'll put things that you want or you want to give to others they'll order you something as a welcome present and I'm not in that group anymore because the administration thinks I'm a scammer because my other page got hacked with the money scam BS that was all over my page that thinks I'm being sarcastic because I was saying how my tooth was hurting which it still is and I go to the dentist tomorrow thank goodness was just a whole bunch of drama that I had sent you before that big wrong message I sent you before was upset about words from Administration

Note – admin of this group booted her for scamming….. Claims her other page got hacked – but OUR screenshots prove activity from HER at the very time she claimed it was hacked.

 

 

Awwwwwww Shawn knows that pain to his oldest passed on Christmas day to

Using the loss of a child to gain sympathy

 

 

Hopefuls for great news a lady says she's got a twin mattress she can bring me tomorrow evening it's just the mattress but I'm not holding my breath or getting excited until she shows up

Just one item she has gotten for free (many more have already been documented and can be found below)

 

My back been messed up since I had my son the idiot doctors couldn't stick me right the first time for all 3 kids I'm not having no more

Gave her son up for adoption, uses back issues to gain sympathy and uses loss of her son as well

 

 

Come to find out my brother's so-called girlfriend that he says he's separated from but they still live together and do the dirty deed is pregnant again

Right I so totally agree they say they're not together but yet they're still living together and all that crap they don't want to see other people I just don't know what else to tell him I've washed my hands they started fussing because I told them I move into a three-bedroom apartment and I threw a hissy fit telling me I don't need to move every other week

Why does she mention moving every other week? Why does she need to move so often? Who pays for all of these moves and what happens to all the furniture from each move? Why is she ALWAYS asking for furniture?

 

 

 

Right I'm still awake stressing gotta find gas for Monday and Tuesday that's gonna keep me up

Poor me I cannot sleep unless someone gives me money…..

 

 

 

Someone had a bill in Shawn name last year trying to see about atnt with food stamps it's 10 dollars a month Athena has a pack and play rose has a twin bed and I'll looking for a washer and drier if anything a washer

Two things here – 1. Why would someone else have a bill in his name? And why  would they PAY it if it isn’t his?

2. She got a free pack and play, a free twin bed and is now asking for a free washer / dryer

 

 

Losing mind worrying about rose tooi

Blood in her kidneys they're doing a recheck on Monday

Always an issue with the kids health….. Sympathy play since NO update was ever given on this issue either – just like the so-called seizures….. Claims this happened but never any updates and family members have no idea what I am talking about when I have asked them – I am told she has not taken either child to a doctor in ages…… So, who is telling the truth – Cheryl or her family and neighbors

 

And see when I was growing up I was never told that I had any kind of kidney problems that I know of I know to what scares me is that I may have passed on something to her or it could have been caused from the idiot that I was with when I got pregnant with rose yes the lady picked up the formula she was not buying it she posted in a group where you give things away for free and now the lady was paying for shipping that lives in Texas but I haven't gotten a chance to get to the post office to find out how much shipping is

Here she mentions how she got formula for free….. Also a play on sympathy, making someone THINK she feels guilty she might have passed something onto Rose….. A LONG history of scamming for free stuff considering how old Rose is

 

 

 

PayPal has me negative 33 dollars for a purchase at Wal-Mart for 50 dollars I didn't pay for nothing at Wal-Mart

I don't know the transaction of what was bought

I actually spoke with customer service about it they don't gave a clue about what happened

LIES – Customer service can use the transaction ID to pull up the purchase! She could have also disputed the transaction in her Paypal account. I know Walmart Customer Service can do this because in 2019 I had a strange charge for $137 from Walmart to MY Direct Express card….. Took a little while on hold but we finally got it figured out. So she is 100% lying on this matter

 

 

I forgot still fighting with all state to get a title

I gotta call them back to they might be able to over ride it

AllState would NOT be in charge of a title… they do insurance…..So they would NOT be able to “override” anything – this is also a bullshit lie

 

 

Looking and can't figure that out about ordering a gift card online and picking it up somewhere else the only other thing I can think of is if you know how to link a card to your Facebook and do Facebook pay still looking for others ways thoughntoo

Another time where money was missing and she claims to not know where it went

 

 

Ok yea I know she needs diapers cats need food toilet paper if we can find some decent plastic plates and metal silver wear I've beenlooking

Socks panties for rose

Some of her list….. Why doesn’t she have plates, silverware etc???? She has an apartment, has moved from place to place…. Considering everything she has gotten free from people online AND churches etc…. WHERE did it all go????

 

 

Ok I can do that when I get a minute I can't get internet for $10 because I don't have $100 to put down before I can even sign up for internet services

Here is a totally different story about the internet issue….

 

 

I am going to apologize anyway for him because I know he's a complete idiot and I do understand where your coming from to he and I fight about it all the time with when I buy his stuff he needs he feels crappy like he's not a good dad to his girls that he can't provide for them and I'm trying to make him realize if we need help we need to put our pride aside and reach out I appreciate the help I really do I cry myself to sleep cause I feel like I've failed anyway it's weird it's hard on him to ask for help but I'm apologizing for him because I'm trying to help him he didn't mean to take it out on you I fussed him for it already

Few things here

1.     She apologizes for him an awful lot

2.     She is supporting him off her SSI and her kids SSI

3.     They fight about what all the time? (Remember this too because below it will be important)

 

 

 

He's not use to having help like this he figures something out or goes without it you know

Again, play on sympathy as if they do not ever ask for help.

 

 

I know it's no excuse for his behavior but really he didn't have a mother growing up he doesn't know her that's another part of why he don't celebrate holidays really either

Another play on sympathy and making excuses for his rotten behavior

 

Stuck on e trying to figure out gas for stamps Sunday I figured out what candy ima put in their stockings

Actual admission of trading food stamps for gas here…..

 

 

To be the more honest I don't even know if we're going to be able to make it to the gas station

Play on sympathy to get people to give her money

 

 

First of all I'm not behind the wheel of a car second of all my ID was stolen I don't drive third of all I don't have a Bumbo seat I don't know what happened to the one you gave me I thought it was in all of our stuff when we moved but I haven't found it yet I still have the umbrella stroller you gave me put up in the room with all the rest of our stuff who has new clothes if I can afford it 9 the month I got a Rosen Athena one or two outfits are these work clothes that will give it to me. Athena wears before she was born stuff that was given to me I never lived in a car for 2 years and where the f*** are you doing tonight I got an ExerSaucer I told the lady I had $10 that somebody let me borrow from them that I got to pay back and told the lady I can pay her the other 10 on the first they do need winter clothes but when I can I try to get things that they need what items have I been selling so say I still have the biggest roller that was given to me before she was born The Rocker I was given the bouncer that I paid for five bucks wow Athena don't sit in and if I can find somebody to use it before it sells yeah imma give it away I asked for money when I actually need something wow a while ago yes I'm broke after I pay my bills because I get things needed for my house yes the car situation has been killing me month to month trying to get a reconstruction and then find out I can't get tags on it does it still on all because it's still not all states named and they're being assholes about it I'm refusing to sign it over properly or even give us a brand new title what you're talking about s*** I was buying in October that was the rest of roses back pay that was $3,000 that went on bills that went to get an Athena the new car seat don't want to even purchasing the vehicle that went to getting her a new pack and play that went to get in clothes for both my girls what new clothing have they been wearing some of these clothing besides the one that you got for both of the girls have been sent to me in the mail are I've been giving away stuff that I can't use so how about you come at somebody are sideways I know this is going to happen I understand you gave the girls Christmas and I appreciate everything you've done but if you can't talk to me like I'm an adult instead of coming at me sideways like this I do actually talking to me to find out the real truth I really wouldn't don't even want to talk to you anymore because in the end you're hurting my heart you're hurting my feelings you're not even talking to me about this you're saying you're taking info's to think about a bunch of s*** why you've been seeing chicken ain't f****** true most likely yes I've been posting for clothes because my kids are going like weeds I can't keep them in clothes they've been wearing dirty clothes and those photos because I don't have a washer and dryer and I can't go get them washed them out in the tub the photos I take of me and the car or me and the passenger seat why would I be driving I never told you I lived in a car for 2 years you're not in a good place while neither am I I'm sitting in your heart and still continuously having one person I thought I could talk to many others drag my name through the freaking mud and constantly slandering me like this and I'm not going to tolerate it anymore I'm not going to sit here and deal with this kind of crap from anybody I'm tired of being lied to and I'm tired of people dragging mine and my family's name through the mud and basically sitting here calling me a liar about things straight to my face instead of asking me the cold hard truth

My breakdown on this

1.     Her ID was “stolen” – not her driver’s license…..Because she does not have one, nor does he

2.     Doesn’t know what happened to a Bumbo? Seat that was a gift……

3.     In one place she says she bought Athena clothes, in the same breath she says all the child wears is stuff that was given to her

4.     She tries to appear giving by mentioning someone else in need that she is helping – she cannot even help herself right now…..

5.     She paid to have the car fixed apparently, but has no money to provide needed things for her children

6.     Why would the person who “sold” them the car be assholes about helping them fix the title???

7.     Gets extremely defensive about being questioned as to where gifts went….

8.     Plays the victim card….. “It hurts me…” which is a ploy to make the person questioning her feel guilty about even questioning her

9.     Mentions kids wear dirty clothes because she doesn’t have a washer / dryer (which is not a valid excuse for kids to be forced to wear filthy clothes! Laundromats, friends house, old fashioned washboard)

10.   Why would she be accusing MANY of dragging her name through the mud and slandering her? Not every one who has complained about her even knows each other….. They cannot ALL be lying…

 

 

 

 

 

What car have I had for 2 years straight what car did I live in where was I live in at so say what car have I been seen driving my identification was stolen in Jackson Mississippi you can call Jackson Police Department and confirm it and you can keep the washer and dryer I'm going to find somewhere else and buy one hopefully because I don't need to be put down like this over and over again and have my name dragged through the mud I'm being made to feel like I'm a no-good piece of s*** for trying to provide for my family the items you gave me I give it away one by one because the theme is either too big for them or I can't use them yes I still have the umbrella stroller 1 bathtub I had I had already had before you gave me that other bathtub I gave both of them away because I couldn't use it because she's too big I still have the bathtub seat you gave it I gave away the pack and play I had bought into Worland to a family that needed something for the baby to sleep in I gave away Athena's bassinet to somebody that needed it I gave away the size 3 diapers I have because Athena's in size 4 I've been giving a lot of stuff away that I don't neither I can't use I could be put down like this I'm done with it I'm not going to tolerate it you should have been a woman and came and talked to me or message me about it and said hey look I've been told this is this isn't about religion what's going on not come at me like I'm the bad guy which frankly I'm starting to feel like that with everybody that I'm around that's why I don't trust nobody

Multiple issues here

1.     Says SHE has been driving yet claims ID was stolen in Jackson, MS (not driver’s license – which means she drives illegally)

2.     Uses the old keep your shit I don’t need it ruse to make the person feel guilty for questioning her

3.     She gives things away because she cannot wait for the kids to grow into them or she simply cannot use them (meaning she cannot return them to the store for cash)

4.     Note at what she is giving away….. Considering how much she NEEDS these things could have been sold or traded…..

5.     She doesn’t trust nobody….. Why? Tired of getting caught in her own lies and bullshit?

 

 

 

I love how one point you say it's not about the money spent and then what that message you thrown in my face how much money you spent that hurts I already feel like crap because I couldn't give my kids Christmas I was happy you decided and took it upon yourself to help me give them Christmas but now it's just making me feel even more like s***

A ploy again for sympathy and to make the person feel guilty. Note she brings up Christmas and how this person is helping her give the kids Christmas because apparently, she herself cannot get them anything.

 

 

 

The only page Sean uses this is Eric shirah page Sean uses this is Eric shewey page my Cheryl shewey page has been hacked what other page does he have I lived on the streets not in a car the first car I purchased was in 2018 it was a 2008 Kia Optima we got ran off the road that's when I had Rose we got ran off the road by a semi and we had to sell it for parts the second car we had was a yellow SUV that we sold here in Vicksburg we sold at the Pull-A-Part for $200 so we could get this apartment over here so we weren't homeless again with rose and Athena the Honda Accord we can't do nothing with and I was homeless for for years not to when I was homeless how would I have been able to afford a car I didn't start getting an SSI check until 2018 to be honest this is the only page that I have now Sean has only ever had then Eric should we paid and I do have seizures I don't drive I want to see proof of what is being said about me

She is VERY defensive about which pages are legit. She knows way too much about HIS online accounts. (more on this below)

 

 

 

And I'm trying to figure out who knows my medical history because I had to have a unit out here because some random chick name Michelle Breland is still stalking me I'm talking about my son that I haven't seen him since 2015

People “stalk” her when they catch her lying and try to research….. The issue of her son is plastered all over her FB account, one she claims got hacked……Notice she calls a “unit” an awful lot…….

 

 

Yeah I know what you're talkin about now my old Facebook was hacked and this is a bunch of people talking a bunch of BS all of this crap isn't true yes I posted in the Louisiana hurricane group and Mark myself safe I couldn't get to the store to buy Athena formula because it was pouring down rain and flooding and by that time I did not have a vehicle to drive to the store

With scammers their account has ALWAYS been hacked……

 

 

I seen what you commented now to it's not true I don't sell things I'm giving I've been giving away everything that I cannot use wow I bought a stroller from somebody was going to sell it ended up keeping it wow I buy an ExerSaucer the lady let me give her $10 and is letting me pay her the other 10 on the 1st everybody says I'm selling stuff that I've been given but what if I sold that I've been given that's what I really want to know

Again very defensive about missing gifts….. When it has been repeatedly reported across multiple groups that she gets free stuff and then either sells it or gives it away…..

 

 

The Facebook admin that I had on my messenger I can't remember his name I was talking to him he said he was going to try and Rehab Ken on my Facebook but ended up having a shut down because he couldn't even have back into it that page was hacked into by somebody from the Nigeria I have no access to any other Facebook page but this one and if you're seeing the rose caygle I made that for my ex to see photos before he threatened me those Facebook's he's got no access to at all so if they are active it's not him I have full access to his phone and all his info

Again propping up the hacked account lie – she has been active on the MULTIPLE other accounts, posting pix of herself AFTER claiming the account was hacked…… How would she know it was done by someone from Nigeria? FB would not release that kind of info…..

 

 

Weatherproof is showing or not because I showed proof of my ID being stolen I took a picture of the police report number that was given to me I posted it I posted pictures of my lease when I lived at 402 Locust Street to show exactly where I live nobody believes that I was abused them and I'm hiding from my ex that's why I don't put my exact location of where I live and I technically blocked Michelle Breland like the officer told me to do and was told to keep her blocked because she brought my son into the picture I was talking about my other two girls that I have here and nobody should know about my son because that's not something I talk about I haven't seen him since 2015

Notice she talks about proofs…. But what she offers as proof is NOT proof…. A report # can be a report on ANYTHING – she never shows the actual written report……. If she was so worried about an abusive ex finding her – why does she FREELY tell strangers online her address?????

 

That's a closed adoption too so I don't know how she found out about that

Easy, scrolling back on her profile…… Might have been a closed adoption, but She sure used it for sympathy back then!!!!

 

 

I'll go in the front room here and see what I have once I am very everything I know I still have the stroller you gave me the black stroller I gave away the bathtubs in a pack and play I had I paid for the black stroller yes I was going to sell it but I ended up keeping it for Rose but now she is too big for it and it's just taking up space in my front room if I can find somebody that needs a stroller that will actually use a jogging stroller I'm going to give it to them because I don't need it I got Athena brand new car seat and stroller with roses back pay

Again defensive when questioned about where gifts went trying to justify why they are gone – but the story is not quite the same each time she tells it

 

 

Nope none of them pull up I don't have access to any of those other pages when I type his name in all the pops up is Eric shuey

She types in HIS name but says SHE has no access to those other pages????

 

He don't know the other Eric that pops up play only has access to one Facebook page

Again, strange since the other one in question is using HIS pic

 

I got custody back of Rose July 28th 2018 Sean and I got together in September of that same here which is right after I got custody back over and we've been together ever since

Here, we will catch her in telling very different stories about HIM…… But, why did she lose custody of Rose???

 

If somebody has another person's name they can create an account using that name but different information

Like if I wanted to I could use my email and create a fake account under your name but I don't do that kind of crap because that's what kind of crap gets all this BS started and all kinds of drama started

She seems to know a lot about how to make a fake page…….

 

 

 

That's the only paid he's had since I've been with him on April 15th 2021 will be 4 years that we have been married

Ok, above she said she got with him in 2018. Here she says they have been together for 4 years…. Married for 4 years…… Which is it?

 

September I forgot what day in September we got together and that makes four years this year

Um, can’t remember what day? Married for 4 years and cannot remember what day????? Also note the April date does NOT jive with THIS remark…… 3rd different story about HIM and their relationship

 

 

 

These are the only two pages we get on I'm the one who updates Sean's page

VERY IMPORTANT – She is the one posting on HIS page….. I wonder when the last time HE posted to it was? Or has he? Is the account where he is engaged to another woman his REAL account and she is just playing on a fake account she made with his name a pic????

 

 

That's not his page that's somebody else's page that was made in his name it's been reported to Facebook admin

What face picture is on it because if that's a page he made he no longer has access to it and hasn't had access to it in a while

That's a really old photo

I know for a fact that's not his page because he and I were together in September

So I know for a fact somebody is using his information still

Very defensive here about HIS account….. In comparison the OTHER pic of him looks more recent than the ones on the account SHE claims is his…..

 

 

 

And the reason we can't get Wi-Fi Sean called to try and get the AT&T somebody had a whole account in his name already too with that that's why I have to pay $100 to get it on

Why would they pay for a fraudulent account? This is a lie. It is their bill and she is trying to gain sympathy to get money

 

 

I've told him all of everything you've been showing me who doesn't recognize any of those people and neither do I he barely talks to people. He doesn't even talk to his sister on Facebook at all anymore I hardly talk to anybody

Why isn’t HE speaking out on this – why does it ALWAYS go through HER

 

 

 

 

Those photos are way too old I've been with him since 2018

Again, she affirms 2018 as the year they got together but above states they have been married for 4 years….At the time these tests were sent that would mean 2016 is when they got married……So which is it?

 

 

Oh trust and believe I plan to because I'm so sick and tired of it with everything that keeps going on about me and my family tell I was running some money scam I don't even know what this money damn vs is people continue the drag my name through the mud all behind some s*** that was started

She is upset because she was caught by MULTIPLE people over this money scam (which I am still waiting on screenshots of) – but from what I understand she personally chatted with them – writing style was the SAME – so how can someone hack the account AND use the exact writing style? Above she tried to say someone from Nigeria did it – they would have had very broken English……

 

 

 

I've never lived in a vehicle for two years I've never even owned a vehicle for 2 years at a time. The First vehicle I had was for about 6 months second one which was the SUV about 7 months and I got us out here to Jackson and now I have the hunk of junk Honda Accord that I can't do nothing with those are the only three vehicles I've ever had

Again, defensive about the car issue…..

 

 

I gave up my son in 2015 because I was still worried about alcohol and yes I admit I was chasing tail and not really paying too much attention to worry about taking care of him and I admit it I messed up with him I never owned a vehicle in 2015 I was homeless on the streets then before I got dozing which was just before I had my son because on my 21st birthday I was in the hospital in labor and they stop my labor okay

Openly admits to her issues with drinking and drugs. No mention of ever getting treatment…..

 

 

Yea me too I left almost all the groups I was in to much bullshit

Also a lie. She was booted by admin from MANY groups for scamming

 

 

He's declining to take clothes to wash at a laundromat because the last time we did that Rose ended up getting a severe rash even though we brought our own sold I guess from a previous old that was used in the machine that's why I keep using the tub to wash them out

Once again playing on sympathy to get something for free. Using the child as a pawn to leverage for a washer and dryer

 

 

Yea the closest gas station is on Drummond street we can't go to fast way gas station anymore they kicked us out

We actually have no idea we had heard it first it's because Sean so so I kept forgetting his mouth every time he went in the store which is a lie and the worker apparently told him that I wasn't allowed in there and I ain't do the store or nothing they're taking a lot of people out

Also a lie. They were kicked out for panhandling at the station and possible shoplifting (no charges were brought) but there is a trespass order if they are caught on the property they can go to jail – a quick call to the station manager was all it took to learn this, was told BOTH of their pictures are on a board near the cash register

 

 

 

My landlord said I'm on drugs and me and Shawn was so called arguing at 2 this morning and I was asleep

Remember above where she said they fought all the time???? A landlord does NOT accuse a tenant of this unless they know precisely WHICH one was causing the issue

 

I didn't tell him until after I had called a unit out here tio deal with it I didn't scream or holler I was asleep last night no arguing from us it's after I called a unit I let landlord know then out comes the oh well the way y'all 2 act y'all on something being up at 2 in the mourning arguing

So she calls the cops at 2 am because the landlord accuses her of fighting – but she was asleep…. But she still called the cops? 2 other tenants report the arguing….. must have been a good one….. Imagine what those 2 little girls are suffering through having to hear that kind of arguing “all the time” to the point the landlord addresses it and cops are called…..

 

 

 

Rose keeps pissing the bed 2 nights in a row really upset cause she was doing so good now she's really showing her jealousy even n though she gets to play and help with Athena

She's got no issues doctor already checked her out

She's layed there and done it

She is accusing a child of purposely pissing the bed…… Considering this child has to hear the parents constantly fighting….. And many of us also know what else peeing the bed is a sign of……

 

 

 

I don't file taxes

I was claimed on my sisters taxes when I told her don't claim me on them

I've tried to straighten it out was told I had nothing to worry about but she does

She is well over 21 so how can her sister claim her on the taxes? This is a lie.

 

 

 

Sorry a little pissed off right now because somebody came to look at the car last night because we're selling it for just cars since I really don't want to have to fight to get a lost title because that's too much time and money and come to find out the dude stole the spark plugs from the vehicle because we wouldn't take less than 1 $1,000 for it

Also a lie. Have you ever looked under the hood of a Honda? It is NOT that easy to remove the spark plugs…. Gotta remove several other things FIRST….. She makes no mention of anything else being moved or taken….. Also, states she will not take less than $1000 for it – but above she repeatedly calls it a hunk of junk

 

 

Because of how much work we put into it and how much we paid for it we're trying to get something back cannot get a lowball offer 2 $300

Did she put the work in or did she beg others to pay for all that work???

 

 

The car was locked but there is a way to get into the hood without unlocking the vehicle itself if you know what you're doing

She seems to know a lot about getting around things…. Fake FB accounts, getting under the hood of a locked car……

 

Sorry stressing out right now trying to figure out how to get Athena size 5 diapers because size 4 is leaving indention marks in her belly and her backside my stupid ass got size 4 for instead of going up size 5

Again using the sympathy issue to get money….. Playing the baby needs diapers card…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!