Enter at your own risk......

Please take a few minutes to check out all of my sites.

http://www.desertheatradio.com - No ads - music 24/7 - live dj's that will rock your world!!!

http://www.thebdsmchat.com (don't let the name scare you away - we talk about everything there - come on in make yourself at home!!!)

http://www.ravenskyes.com

http://www.scammersexposedbydjcatlady.com





Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I am very blessed. The Lord has opened a door I never dreamed would ever happen!!!

All of the ones talking bad about me have created a high demand for my books! HOWEVER I have PULLED them from all but 2 small publishers.

It has always been my dream to see MY Taylor Saga sitting on a bookstore shelf right next to Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty series. AND IT WILL HAPPEN all because of those people trying to stalk me and saying those things about me.

Those forums have created so much buzz that I have not been able to keep up with the emails from readers. I had to set up an auto responder for them.

So I must THANK those who keep trying to trash me on their blogs and forums. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK because while you are mentioning my name people are crawling out of the woodwork to get their hand son the Taylor Saga, Coming of Age, The Billionaire's Reality Show  and as I said I cannot keep up with the demand.

I received a call yesterday and am moving forward with the new publisher. They are also aware that there are those trying to take credit for books I have written like those mentioned above.

You see, every time these people try to bad mouth my name or a title of my book my search engine rank goes higher. When that happens it makes it easier for people to find my books. Thus generating a demand for them as well as emails about how well they enjoyed them.

So, keep mentioning my name and the titles of my works. I could not pay for the publicity that you are generating! Keep up the great work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent to the moderator for approval and shall appear very soon!